14. Interruption

A/N:

Hello my lovelies :3 sorry for the wait, been rather busy with exams and stuff. Have fun and please tell me what you think! I'd also love to hear ideas and stuff of what you guys want to happen. Thanks :)

Louis's P.O.V

'H-Harry?' I managed to get out in between kisses.

'What.' he muttered gruffly.

I couldn't bring myself to tell him my leg had gone numb, so I just shrugged and wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed him tightly.

Somehow, the hug triggered something in Harry's brain, because he stopped kissing me and got up suddenly.

'What's your problem?' I groaned.

I was already starting to miss his lips.

'What are we doing?'

I nearly slapped him. What were we doing!? What did he think we were doing!!

'I thought it was bloody obvious what we were doing.' I snarled, sitting up and trying to smooth out my ruffled hair.

'Why?' He asked quietly.

I didn't answer.

'Paws, tell me something.'

I was grinning before I could stop myself.

'What?' He snapped.

'Paws huh?' I smirked.

He blushed deeply.

'I didn't even realise....' He mumbled.

I winked.

'Don't worry, I like it.'

He grinned back sheepishly, but it faded quickly as he remembered what he was talking about.

'Why though?' He asked softly, leaning against the wall then slowly sliding down and sitting on the floor.

'Because I'm attracted to you.' I whispered. 'And it means the world to me.'

The expression on Harry's face was one of pure undiluted shock.

'W-What? Your serious, it's not just me?' He said, standing up.

'Do I have to say it again?' I said, my face going red.

'No. But I'd like to hear it.' said Harry, all signs of shock gone and his seductive attitude coming back almost instantly.

He walked over to me and lay down on the bed next to my body. He lay on his side, and shifted my body so our noses were nearly touching.

'Maybe you'll have to force it out of me?' I smirked.

Harry pouted, flipped me over and lying on top of me, then trailing kisses down my jawline, causing me to moan aloud. He smirked, eyes flashing with lust.

'Torture sounds good to me.'

Harry gently tugged at the hem of my shirt, and smashed his lips against mine once more, only breaking the contact so we could slip off our shirts.

As our bare chests made contact, a shiver ran down my spine. Whether that was from the cold feeling of his flawless skin or not, I will never find out because Harry was desperately pulling at the hem of my trousers, still not breaking the contact between our lips. Growling softly, he began to unbutton my pants.

I smirked into the kiss,flipping him over and lying on top of him. My turn. He gasped softly with shock, and I began to trail hot, wet kisses down his bare torso, nipping the skin gently every now and then, and causing purplish bruises to appear all over his chest. I heard him moan loudly. The sound alone was enough to cause a tightness to occur around my unbuttoned trousers. I stopped the kisses when I reached the waistband of his extremely tight trousers, and began to run my fingers across the waistline. He moaned again, this time with frustration.