Bye Bobby

We had been talking to Bobby for a few hours till he said"I'm tired I'm goin' to bed."then he walked out of the room. Then you talked to Sam and Dean for a few hours till Sam said"I'm going to bed night (Y\N)."

You looked up at him and said "Good night Samantha."then you and Dean started laughing and Sam turned around and shot you and Dean a bitch-face. That didn't stop you to from laughing it just made you laugh harder.

"(Y\N)?"Dean says looking you right in the eyes."I know we haven't known you for long but I just wanted to know if you wanted to come along with us on jobs from now on?" Dean says with doubt in his voice.

You just look at him and smile at what he just said." Dean of course I would love to go hunting with you and Sam!"you say excitedly.

~Deans POV~
'She said yes!!...oh my God she said yes!! In dean keep it together.' I thought to myself .
"Great. We leave tomorrow night ok?" I ask making sure it is ok with her.

"Yeah tomorrow night is great the sooner the better!" (Y\N) says with excitement in her voice.

"Great! Well goodnight (Y\N) see you in the morning." I say giving her a smile then I head up the stairs.

~Time skip the next night~

"Well (Y\N) guess your old enough to go on your own with these two idgets...good luck." Bobby says while pulling (Y\N) into a hug. After that she gets in the car and as we are backing up (Y\N) says "BYE BOBBY!" Then we are gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sorry that I haven't updated in a while I got grounded. So for the people that commented that they like the story thanks I'm glad you like it. Well I have volleyball practice at nine tomorrow so I'm bit writing another chapter I'm goin to bed ;)