Meeting Sam and Dean

They just stood there looking at you the tall one had his mouth wide open, and the shorter one had a grin on his face. "Hey Mr.giant your going to catch fly's." The shorter on looks at Sam and laughs at what you said. "Anyways what's your names?"

They look at each other and the tall one says"My name is Mark and this is my brother Stan."

You laugh and you knew then they were hunters you say"Nice fake names don't worry I know your hunters so am I... anyways my name is (Y\N).

The shorter on said"How did you know we were hunters?" he said chuckling.

You stop laughing and say" those were the most fake names I have ever heard."you are still smiling at them.

~Deans POV~

She was still smiling at me and Sam for the stupid names he made up. "OK you got us I'm Dean Winchester and this is my brother Sam Winchester." I say still smirking at (Y\N) she looks at us and she gives us the biggest smile flashing those beautiful white teeth I think to myself 'Wow she's cute... wait I just met the freaking girl I can't say think that. But she is really cute and that smile god I love that damn smile. " Well I have to go B's probably getting worried... It was nice to met you guys see ya Winchester's." she smiles, waves, and winks at me. I think to myself ' I think I'm in love with (Y\N)...and who's B??' Well I guess I'll just have to go and see.'