Im so sorry

She looked at me in shock"How did you pick that up so quick? I have only lied twice."

"I'm surprised that Bobby hasn't picked up on that yet, and I saw you do it when you lied to Bobby. Plus you sounded sad." I said sarcasticly smiling.

~Your POV~

'Damit he caught me but I can't let him know the truth...' You shoved you hands into your pockets and said" Good observation skills Winchester,"you giggled and you heard him whisper 'Damnit..damnit...that giggle gets me every flipping time!" You just smiled and said " I sounded sad because I don't know if Bobby will let me go." you knew he believed it but now he looked...sad?

~Deans POV~

"(Y\N) if Bobby won't let you then i wil-we will sneak you out and take the heat for it." I said that and realised that I meant it. She looked at me and bursted out laughing, then I started laughing.

"Dean I like really really want to go and of sneaking out is the way it has to be then you don't have to take the heat...I will."she said with the biggest smile on her gave that I have ever seen.'Her smile is the most beautiful smile I have ever seen' I thought to myself.

"Well you told bobby that you would tell me how you  became a hunter so can you tell me?" I asked questioning what I said.

She looked at me and gave me a pained smile and said"Come sit on the '67' with me and I will tell you."then she walked towards her red 'Chevy impala' 

~time skip you were sitting on the car and you had just told Dean how you became a hunter~

"(Y\N)...I am so sorry,and almost the exact same thing happened to my mom." I said it with a sad voice and I looked over at (Y\N) and saw her beautiful (e\c) eyes shine in the moon light. Then a gust of wind came by making her beautiful (h\l) (h\c) fly in the wind. She shivered and then I took off my jacket and gave it to her.

~Your POV~

20 minutes after you told him you thought it was best you go back inside. You got inside and then we went into the living room and talked to Bobby and Sam.