Why did you want to see me again?

~Deans POV~

I just looked at her and I looked closer was she blushing? I thought to myself ' Holly hell she's blushing!! She isn't like any other girl I have ever met she is badass and she is out going and she can read people like books I love it. She is....perfect.' 

~Your POV~

You could tell that he knew that you were blushing so you turned around so he couldn't see your face. You heard him clear his throat "Look (Y\N) I'm sorry I did that that was creepy its just that..." Dean started to talk but then he soon started to trail off. You turned around you now were no longer blushing.

"Dean...what you did was weird and kinda sweet. But I can tell just by looking at you you can have any girl you want and I garen freakin' tee that you haven't done  this for any other girl. So what makes me so special?" You say turning around and grabbing the pie out of the oven and placing it on the counter.

  ~Deans POV~

After that she just stared at me with her beautiful (e\c) eyes. "Can we go outside and talk? I will tell you when we are outside." I say and look away from those (e\c) eyes that were tearing me apart from the inside.

She shook her head and we went to go outside then Bobby stopped us" What are you two doing?"he said leaning up in his chair.

(Y\N) looked at him and smiled she said" I'm going to tell Dean how I became a hunter, and I want to walk around when I tell him and by the way your pie is done."then she walked out the front door me not far behind. "Ok time to tell me why I'm so special."she says looking at me with her serious face.

"Let's walk around a little bit first ok? I say in a soft voice. She nods her head and we started to walk.