What are you doing here?!

~Your POV~

You had just got home five minutes ago and then you heard the door bring knocked on. "I got it." Bobby said looking at you.

"Ok."you said going into the kitchen. You had heard Bobby talking to some guys but you just thought it was some old friends of Bobby's. You were in the kitchen making a apple pie when you saw Sam and Dean. You didn't want to make a scene so you didn't say anything you just kept working on the pie crust. Bobby took Sam and Dean into the living room and was talking to them. You got done with the pie crust and began to put apple filling in when you heard someone walk into the kitchen. You looked up and saw Dean leaning against the door frame. You motion for him to come closer,he did and when he did you said "What are you doing here!?" 

~Deans POV~

I didn't want to tell her the real reason why I came here so I make up a lie and say" I just came to see Bobby."

She just looked at me and smiled, she walked back over to her delicious looking pie that she was making and says" That's a lie."she kept smiling and then she did the cutest damn thing she giggled and it sent shivers down my spine. 

"H-how did you know I was lying?" I say barley able to say anything because I was still
shocked that she knew I was lying.

She smirked and said "Your face goes red when you lie to me."

~Your POV~

He just stared at you looking for something to say. He finally said some thing after you had put the pie in the oven " You aren't allowed to laugh or tell Bobby or call me a stalker ok? I wanted to see you again." You could tell he was being serious. You just stood there and blushed and smiled.