Ch•7- Mindless Killing Machine

Start from the beginning

"So Bruce" I kicked my feet on the dash-panel and laced my fingers behind my head "What should we do? I brought the whole series of Friends on DVD"

"We don't have a TV" Bruce pointed out.

"Oh... oh man"

***

I threw boxing punches at the air, trying to pass the time in anyway I can. I made punching noises with my voice, making it sound more real.

"Hey Jessi, we have a problem" Bruce called from the other side of the jet. He was standing by the comm link "No one is answering"

"Huh?" I stopped my punches and went to stand by him.

"Listen" he put the comm up to my ear. Nothing.

"Have you tried-"

"Tried everything" he shrugged, running his hands through his curly dark hair "everything went static and no one is responding"

"D- Do you think something bad happened?" and then I gasped, thinking of another worse case senecio "What if Ultron is here?" Which he more than likely is.
Bruce looked to me, a small hint of panic was present in his eyes "What do we do?" I asked.

He stood up from the seat and went to the hatch of the Jet. He opened it and took a few steps out the door "Guys?" He asked in the comm link "is this a code green?"

I studied the ship yard that was across the field. We were the furthest distance from it. On the other side of us was a populated city. I went back on to the jet and opened up the weapons compartment. Banner hurried after me "What are you doing?"

"We have to help, something's really wrong here Bruce" I searched for a weapon that I could use. Dad always kept a spare Iron Glove in here for emergencies. This is definitely an emergency.

"Like that..." Bruce's voice trailed off to nothing. I spun around to face the hatch so I could see what he was talking about. Bruce's finger was pointing outside to a lone woman. She was standing just beyond the hatch and was staring at us inside.

"Yea" I nodded, slipping on the Iron Man glove behind my back "That" I knew who that woman was, she was one of the twins. Struckers experiment. If she was here, her brother mustn't be too far away. I stood up a little taller, hiding the Glove behind my back. I didn't want to provoke her or anything "Hey Bruce" I whispered "don't let her get to you"

"I'll try"

The woman took a step forward. I immediately raised my glove up and powered the repulser "take one more step, see what happens" I challenged, standing in front of Bruce. If she sets the Hulk off with her powers, that'd be the end for all of us. My face was straight, I tried not to show any emotion.

She smirked at me and raised her hands up, red... I don't even know what it was, red air? Red electricity? I didn't have time to examine it. I felt my body being raised up from the floor. My feet were kicking around a few feet off the ground.

The woman jerked her hands to the side, making me fly forward and land behind her in the grass. I rolled for a second before finally landing on my back. I sat up and shook my head to clear my brain "Oh No" I jumped to my feet and bolted back to the Jet. The woman had disappeared on to the Jet "Banner!" I yelled.

A monstrous, all too familiar roar sounded from the Jet. I skidded to a halt on the ramp. Time seemed to stop in that moment. The Maximoff was gone, and it was just me and the Hulk.