Chapter 21

Jake's POV

I really miss her...I miss the old days when we did everything together. She was my entire life, She still is I just won't admit that to myself anymore. I miss the way she looked at me with so much care and love, How we played together when we were young. She was always there for me...All the Secrets, the lies, good times, bad times just everything. I think of her every day, every hour,every second even.
Monica... Rest in peace little sister.
Here I am standing infront of her grave regretting every single wrong thing I did to her. I'm the reason she comitted suicide...I fucking did this to her I don't deserve to live, It should've been me dying not her.
It's been a couple of years but still the guilt's been haunting me. I see her everywhere I go and everything I do reminds me of her and our time together. It hurts...It really does. Kate kept warning me every single day but I didn't listen...If I did none of this would've happened, Monica would still be alive and Kate would still be by my side.
Kate was the one who helped me go through this, she loved me when no one else did, she loved the real me...even through my darkest times. She was able to see that side of me that no one else saw. For some reason she saw a light in me, she believed I could change but turned out she was wrong. She taught me how to live, how to be happy...but when I started Drinking and I was always on drugs I couldn't stop...I lost control. I was always wasted never sobber, I took it all out on her...my pain. I know she deserves a better guy but I can't let her go I still love her. I took revenge as an excuse cause I can't show her the desperate side of me again.
I placed the flowers on my Sister's grave and then I felt my phone viberate
It was a text from an Unkown number
*unknown*: "Want Kate to be yours?? Meet me at the old building downtown in an hour"

Who's that? And what does he want from me? What does he want in return?! I better find out...
I started my car and headed to the location. Half an hour later I was there waiting for someone to appear. There was a weird sound, Someone's here I looked around and found nothing but suddenly I got hit on my head and then everything went black.
I woke up to the feeling of water thrown at my face, I tried to move but I was tied and my eyes were covered. "Anyone there?!" I shouted
"Ahh you're awake I see..." I heard a guy speaking "My boss wants to make a deal with you, We want you to help in splitting Kate and Zayn apart. Make Kate love you again...Do everything you can...make them fight, Arrange betrayals...We'll provide you with everything you need and in return you'll have Kate all to yourself to do whatever you please with her" He said
"Who's you're boss? And what's his aim??" I said
"You can't know anything more... just do what you're told" he repiled "I'll be texting you to know the details...Keep me updated" He continued
"Take him back to where you took him" he ordered
They grabbed me and put me in the car
A while later I was left in the old building with no one around. I didn't get to even see their faces.

This is really weird who else wants Kate and Zayn apart?? And what's his aim? All I know is that I have to make Kate stay awa from that bastard and be with me...right where she belongs. I'll do whatever it takes. Kate's MINE and if I can't have her then no one will.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think will happen?! Who is the Unknown person?
Let me know in the comments
And don't forget to vote for another chapter ;)

#MrsMalikXD