Ditching the Host Club + Chika

Start from the beginning

Chika looks between me and Honey while standing to leave. "Don't tell me me you two are dating now!" he says with a raised eyebrow. Kyoya slips his arm around my waist at Chika's question.

"God no! We're just friends Chika." I say and look over at Kyoya, a small smile playing on his lips. 

"Ohh, I see now." Chika says, looking at Kyoya and leaving.

"Soo, Honey-senpi, we have this extra peice of cake. Do you want it?" Tamaki offeres the small blond.

"Yes! Thank you Tama-chan!" he says brightly, starting to eat.

"I guess everyone has their own strange family issues to deal with. So, you used to be in the Karate Club, Honey senpai? I had no idea. What made you decide to quit and join the Host Club?" Haruhi asks. How well does she even know Honey? Of course he used to be in the Karate Club!

"Hey! Why'd you say the Host Club like that? What are you trying to say?!" Tamaki asks, not-so-calmly.

"Nothing, it's just that the Karate Club is a lot more... Reputable than our's." She answers with a shrug. 

"Sounds like StoryTime™!" Hikaru says and launch into the story of Honey being recuited to the Host Club. 

I've heard the story more than once so I lean closer to Kyoya to whisper in his ear, "Sortons de là, je m'ennuie."
(Let's get out of here, I'm bored.)

"God, I've got to learn French." He whispers back, smiling. 

"If we leave, I can teach you some." I offer, smiling.

"Deal." he agrees and we quickly leave the school, taking a car to his house. We race each other to get inside and to the stairs, of course he was winning. He reached the stairs much sooner than I. 

"Kyoya, I will not have you running about, what are you doing?" His father says sternly. Oh shit.

"I'm terribly sorry Father, it won't happen again." Kyoya says as I slowly walk up.

"Hello Roseanna, what are you doing here?" His father asks me.

"Kyoya was interested in France, we have a new student who is from France like myself, and he wanted to make sure he knew enough about the culture as to create a firm enough kind of relationship to ensure strong ties between your two families. I'm here to help him with such." I explain. 85% a lie, yes, but also 15% truth.

"Smart, thank you for helping. Please, though, do not be a distraction to him." he says and I nod.

"Yes, Sir." I promise and he walks away. "Your father is actually terrifying."

"I'm sorry about him darling, let's get to my room." he says and we walk to his room. Once he closes the door my lips are on his. He holds me close to him, hands on my waist and hy hands are already tangled into his hair. God it felt amazing to be kissed by him. Slowly we moved away from the door and inched closer to his bed. 

"Je t'aime, Kyoya." I spoke into our kiss and he moved to kissing my neck. God damn.
(I love you, Kyoya.)

 I could tell he was going to leave a hickey or two from the way he sucked on certain soft spots on my neck. I'm going to have to cover those, Tamaki and the twins would loose their shit. He kissed me passionatly on the lips again. His tongue slid against my bottom lip, asking for me to part my lips and I happily obliged. Honestly, it went better than I thought it would. I mean I figured Kyoya is always so smooth with everything of course he would be amazing, and he was, but I had no faith in myself to not be a complete peice of shit. Luckily, I wasn't. 

Slowly I pulled away, catching my breath. I looked up at him and instantly I smiled brightly because I swear to the good lord he was smiling ear to ear. "Smile more often." I recomend to him, earning a laugh. God his laugh was beautiful. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek. 

"If you promise me to have that beautiful look on your face when I do, I most certainly will." He says and we lay down together. It's only about seven and I know Kyoya has work he thinks he needs to do. I really hope he just stays laying here with me, even if it's just until I fall asleep or am asked to leave. I'd much rather spend the night though. Sleep ended up coming much faster than I wanted it to. I was fighting it of course.

"Your tired, sleep Rosey." He says, "it's not likeeither of us is going anywhere until morning." I nod and doze off into a dreamless sleep.

A/N: Alright, y'all can call bullshit on the kiss scene and be like, "That's not what french kissing is like! I've done it before blah blah blah." Honey, I have too and I'm only left to assume that the person you tongue kissed, or you, where not very good. . Also, as I'm sure none of you have guessed, I'm personally not religious, just really Southern (Southern US) and praisin' the lord is just somethin' ingrained into my vocab. Sorry. I'm also sorry that I kind of skipped that entire episode, but I don't think you guys will be that upset.