Born to Make Mistakes, Not Fake Perfection ( Oliver Wood )

" Mate! Mate, look! There's Jessica Cesari!" George Weasley shrieked as he, his twin brother, Fred, and Oliver Wood sauntered out of Madam Malkin's robe shop in Diagon Ally

Oliver's head shot to the direction of his best friends finger and watched as the small woman signed autographs and took photos with the crowd of people around her

"Come on!" Fred urged, dragging the two by the arms and shoving their way to the front of the crowd

"What's your name little one?" Jessica asked a thin, blonde child of no more than five or six as she knelt down to her height

"Savannah," The child said shyly, with her eyes fixed on the cobblestones under her feet

Jessica slid a finger under her chin and making the child's gaze meet hers, "Don't be shy, i'm a person too!"

The girl grinned as Jessica signed the notebook that was handed to her,

"She's an angel! Did you see that?" George beamed inching closer to the woman

"Yeah," Oliver mumbled before pushing his way out of the crowd

He didn't have a problem hearing about her on the radio or seeing her picture in the paper, but having her less than 5 feet from him was too much.

He trailed over to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor, taking a seat in one of the patio chairs that was set up outside and rubbed his temples

It had been two years since he had last seen her, and their goodbyes were far from civil.

"Oi! You okay, Wood?" Fred asked slapping a hand on his friends shoulder

"Just tired," He lied pulling himself to his feet, gathering all of his bags in the process

"She kissed me on the cheek!" George grinned, puffing his chest out

"That's great." Oliver muttered heading down the road toward the Leaky Couldron with his friends in tow

Oliver and Jessica were neighbors up until she was ten, and he, eleven. Ever since they could walk, they were inseparable. They discovered their love of quidditch around the same time, when their father's took them to watch one of Puddlemere United's pre-season games.They pretended to be quidditch players and played every day, no matter the weather.

They seemed like they had the perfect bond until Oliver started school at Hogwarts. Jessica wrote Oliver each day he was gone up until his fourth year. That's when his replies slowly deteriorated.

Jessica was heartbroken at the thought of losing her best friend, he was the only one that comforted her when her parents divorced three years prior. Oliver was understanding when her father gained custody of her two brothers, Steven and Harry, as well as her. While her mother gained custody of her oldest sister Trisha, and her older twin sisters, Theresa and Mary. He convinced her nothing would change when she moved from Scotland to her father's home of Armenia.

Jessica had gained feelings for Oliver through their letters during the school term, and decided to tell him the summer after his fourth year. He didn't feel the same for her, and that shattered the young girls heart. She avoided Oliver at all costs, she took up a summer quidditch league and quickly caught the eye of scouts for the big leagues.

She was hand picked to join the Grodzisk Goblins of Poland. She was thirteen at the time, and trained with the best quidditch players they had to offer. She was flawless on a broom. She intercepted every pass of a quaffle and made 83% of the goals attempted, which was the highest percentage in Goblins history. The Goblin's couldn't pass up their new prodigy. She officially signed with the team on her 14th birthday, June 16, as a chaser.