Seb plays with a toy by our bed as I walk to the closet. I wish the bathroom connected to the closet. It was be way easier getting ready. I'll have to talk to Axel about that.

After getting dressed, I take Sebastian and we head downstairs to make breakfast.

I go the closet and get some of Seb's food and pour it in his dish. He chows down right away.

Next I go the fridge and start taking out food to make. Axel comes down as I just finish the food.

"Perfect timing." I comment, looking up and smiling at his sexy face.

He doesn't say anything just comes around the corner and kisses me, and pushes me away slightly. He gets on his knees and puts both hands on my stomach.

He says good morning to the baby, a daily event.

After we eat, we decided to head out right away and see if we can get in early.

And of course being the King and Queen, that was possible. I hate using my title to get stuff, but Axel doesn't seem to mind. I tell you what, this child in my stomach will not be like their father in that way.

We get lead to a room, and wait for the Doctor.

-----

"Good morning Luna, Alpha. What a pleasant surprise having you here Alpha."

Axel just nods his head.

"Shall we get started?" The Doc asks. I nod my head. He sits in a chair next to me.

"I'll have lift up your shirt to uncover your belly." Doc says.

Axel let's out a low growl and the doctor put his hand on my stomach.

I reach my hand out and Axel grabs it, squeezing it.

"Everything feels alright. I'm just going to do a ultrasound. Typically, within the first few weeks we like to go in vaginally, and make sure that everything it looking fine in you're uterus. So that means we'll have to go through your vigina."

I nod my head. Axel goes a little white. The doctor starts to get everything ready, while Axel looks as if he's going to pass out.

"Are you alright?" I ask him, concerned.

"Hm?" He asks, not taking his eyes off the Doctor. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay, you can step out if you have too!" I remind him.

He's eyes switch to mine. "Of course not. This has something to do with our child! I want to be here."

"Okay." I say a little hesitant.

"Ready?" the Doc asks a few minutes later. I nod my head.

He takes this long white tool, and goes under my dress. I feel a slight pressure, but nothing I'm not use to to. This thing is so tiny compared to other things..wink, wink.

I look over to Axel, to insure him I'm fine.

"Does that whole thing up there?" He asks the Doctor.

Doc nods his head.

"Oh lord." Axel says before running out of the room, with a garbage can.

"Oh honey!" I say and slap a hand over my forehead.

----------

So Axel isn't as manly as we thought!

Any guesses about gender? Or name ideas? First person that guesses the name correctly will get a little surprise in their private messages

Anyone watching the Olympics? I sure am. I love them! Comment below what team you're cheering on!

Next update: Either Thursday or Friday! So look out for that!

Alright! That's all for now!