Seth pins John. 1. . 2. . 3! The match was over. They let go of me and I go into the ring. I kiss Seth. John looks up at me. I look at the guys and I get out of the ring. I go stand by my mom.

  “Hi mom.” I said. “Hey sweetie.” Mom said. I watched the boys do their thing. I got back into the ring. “John John John. You really think I would leave the shield. Like what my mom used to say. Once your family you're always family.” I said dropping the mic.

  I go out of the ring and hug mom and then I walk to Seth. I kissed him. We walked out and we went backstage. I go back to my locker room. I get there and Seth follows me there. I kiss Seth. “I'm never going to get over that.” Seth said.

  “What.” I said. “You are mine.” Seth said. I change out of my ring attire and before I could change back into my normal clothes Seth locked my door. “Come here.” Seth said. I walk over to Seth. “What.” I said. “Seeing you without anything on is a turn on.” Seth said.

“Seth not now.” I said, putting on the rest of my clothes. I sit by Seth. “When we go back to the hotel maybe.” I said. “Alright.” Seth said. “You get what you want because your champion now.” I said winking at him. “Oh, I do now.” Seth said. I nodded unlocking the door.

 I go past John's locker room. He must have seen me because he took me into his locker room. “What the hell John?” I said. He pinned me against the wall. “What are you doing.” I said. “You will see.” John said. “No let go.” I said.

 He kisses me. I push off of him and leave. I walk down to get a bottle of water. I get attacked by Aj. All the divas I thought were my friends weren't. I was knocked out. I wake up and I was in the trainer's room.

 I see Seth Dean and roman. “What happened.” I asked. “Aj beat you up with some of the divas.” Roman said. “Wait did they show what happened.” I asked. “Yeah.” Seth said. The only place I didn't want to see my mom get hurt. “So doc how long am I going to be out.” I asked.

 “Well about 6 months.” The doctor said. “What 6 months.” I said. “I'd have to give up my title.” I said. “You'll end up having to have surgery.” The doctor said. I nodded. “For now just don't hurt your leg.” The doctor said. I go to the door.

Time Skip  

“Don't look like it's going to happen tonight sweetie.” I said. “Damn you Aj.” Seth said. I roll over and go to sleep. I wake up in the middle of the night to Dean. “What Dean.” I said. “I was wondering how your leg was.” Dean said. “Its begin an ass right now.” I said.

  “Ok. One more thing.” Dean said. “What.” I said. He kisses my forehead. “I wouldn't want anything to happen to you Shyla.” Dean said. I smiled and get up with my crutches. I put something in my pocket and walk out and leave. I walk outside and pull out a cigarette and a lighter. I put the cigarette in my mouth. I take a puff and look at the night sky.

Time Skip

I wake up and everybody is gone. Seth walked in. “Morning beautiful.” Seth said, climbing onto the bed to be on top of me. “Morning.” I said as Seth kissed me. “I hate my fucking leg right now.” I said. “Yeah, I do too, but you need rest.” Seth said. I nodded and fell back to sleep.

Time Skip

“I don't move.” Seth said cuddling up next to me. “Once that brace comes off I get anything I want right.” Seth said. “If you're still champion.” I said.

6 months later

“You are able to be in action again just be careful Shyla.” The doctor said. “Thanks doc.” I said. The doctor nodded and I walked out of the trainer’s room.  I walk to Vince's office. “Oh, I was about to ask you to come in here.” Vince said. “Ok.” I said. “So you and Seth as I know are a couple and so I want the WWE crowd to see that.” Vince said.

 I nodded and I walk out of Vince's office. I walk past someone and I fall down. It was one of my ex on screen boyfriends Cm punk. “Oh, sorry, there Shyla.” Punk said. “It's ok. I get up and walk away. I go out to the ring for my segment I had to do with Cole.

 I hear my music play and I walk out. I get in the ring. The crowd goes crazy. “So Shyla welcome back to WWE. I bet it feels great to be back in a WWE ring.” Cole said. “It's amazing. I was told while I was gone, I might never be able to step into a ring again as most of you know I was attacked by the psychotic Aj Lee.” I said.

  Aj music starts playing. She comes out angry. “How dare you. I'm your divas champion. Who the hell do you think you are talking to.” Aj said. “I think I'm talking to a crazy little girl.” I said, smirking hitting her in the head with a microphone. She drops to the mat and I beat the shit out of her.

  I grab her by her hair and throw her out of the ring. The crowd goes wild. I got out of the ring and went backstage.