.:10:.

Jack was dead. Ryan was passed out. Two gone. Five to go.

Vic decided that the easiest way was to knock them all out, then kill them. That way he would be able to position them in order to make it look just like a spontaneous murder.

The next man Vic went for was Craig. He was sitting closest to him and had the attention span of a goldfish, so he was focused more on his phone than the film at hand. The brightness was turned to low, as he was considerate and didn't want to ruin the film experience for the others.

All Vic had to do there was discreetly shuffle slightly closer to Craig, then jab the needle into his arm and release the substance inside. Another problem taken care of.

Somehow, everyone seemed to have forgotten about Jack and the fact that he was missing throughout the entirety of the first film. Vic's mind was barely on it, as it worked on a plan in his head on how to get rid of Nick.

Nick was a predictable guy, and Vic could figure out each one of his moves. He expected that, as soon as the film finished, Nick would realise that Jack is gone and go off to find him on his own. This would give Vic the perfect opportunity to strike.

During their talk, before the mission, Kellin and Vic came to an agreement. Nick was still one of Kellin's best friends and Kellin did not want him hurt. He made Vic vow that he would not hurt Nick unless he really had to. Not that Vic cared. Nick had to be taken care of, otherwise Vic could die. And he did not want to die.

"Hey, guys, where did Jack go off to?" Nick chimed in, as soon as the end credits began to play. "I swear he went missing as soon as he went to take a piss. Did he drown in that toilet or something? I'm gonna go look for him."

"Do you need any help?" Vic offered nonchalantly, the mischievous glint in his eye being well hidden. "This is a pretty big place and we all know that Jack can get a bit...adventurous," he chuckled.

"Yeah, I'll help too," Jeremy chimed in, standing up and stretching his legs.

Vic looked to his side and witnessed Oli poking Ryan's side, laughing yo himself a bit.

"Looks like we have found ourselves a sleeping beauty," he joked.

"Two actually," Denis corrected, nodding in Craig's direction.

Everyone laughed at how, although he was asleep, Craig's phone still dangled out of his fingers, an instagram page opened up. Vic knowingly smirked to himself, but was successful in hiding it.

"Okay, Vic, Jeremy, let's go. We'll start the second film when we get back," Nick informed, leaving the room with the other two men closely trailing behind.

The three of them decided to split up. The ground floor was a lot larger than the upper floor, so Vic and Jeremy were assigned the job of searching the ground floor while Nick took the top floor alone.

Vic knew he had to be quick with taking out Jeremy, before Nick would figure out where Jack's body is. That is why, as soon as they were down the complete other side of the mansion, Vic reached into his pocket and pulled out the syringe. By now, he knew how to do this stealthily and calmly. His hands were not shaking anymore. His breath was not uneven. Nothing gave away his actions.

As he walked behind Jeremy, while the other man chatted away, calling Jack's name, Vic did not hesitate before impaling him with the needle, right in the back of the neck. Jeremy fell to the floor with a subtle thud.

Vic did not wait around to check on him or whatever, he simple sprinted for the first flight of stairs he saw and ran to the upper floor where Nick was. This was exactly what he needed: to separate them.