Chapter16

"Why is he texting you?" I ask, turning to (y/n) with a serious expression.

"You know why, Jungkook." she says looking me directly in the eyes.

"Let me call him." I say clutching her phone in my hand.

"But-" but I walked outside avoiding the calls behind me.

I needed to end this.

I went to his number and hit call.

After a couple rings it answered.

"Finally decided to come back to me? How about some make up sex." Grayson's voice echos through the phone and I scrunch my nose in disgust.

"It's me, Jungkook." I say and I hear a laugh.

"Where's (y/n)? Why do you have her phone?" He asks but he sounds uninterested.

"I'm warning you now to stop texting her. (Y/n) and I are dating now so stay away from her." with that I hang up.

I let out a breath and head inside.

When I get inside everyone looks in my direction.

"What happened?" (Y/n) asks instantly.

"It's not important." I say and hand her phone to her and walk towards my room only to have her follow me.

"Come on Jungkook, what did you say?" She asks standing in the doorway with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I said it's not important (y/n)." I say running my fingers through my hair.

"If it's about me I deserve to know." she says and I sigh and walk over to her.

Her expression softens and she sighs.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"I'm just so afraid of losing you.." I say and she smiles a little and grabs my hand.

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise." she says and I nod and she wraps her around my torso.

I hug back and let my eyes fall shut.

There was no way I was going to let Grayson have her again.

I finally had her after all these years and I wasn't letting her go.

Not to him.

Not to anyone.

"So what do you want to do today?" She asks when she pulls back.

"Doesn't your head still hurt?" I ask looking down at her.

"Yeah but I don't mind. I wanna hang out with you." she says smiling.

"We can just stay here and hang out with the guys then, if you don't mind." I say and she nods after a moment then walks out back into the living room.

After a couple seconds of standing there I follower her out.

When I get into the living room she's seated beside Jimin and an open spot.

I walk over and sit down beside her watching Jimin glancing over at her.

He of course thought she was attractive, who wouldn't I mean she's gorgeous.

"She's taken ya know." I say and everyone looks over at me and (y/n) let's out a laugh.

"Aish, I know that." Jimin says, looking away embarrassed.

I smile to myself and (y/n) notices.

"Cute." she says and leans her head against my shoulder.

I notice the guys smiling at me and I can't help but to blush a little.

I was happy.