Chapter10

"It's finally time!" Hoseok says hopping over
to everyone and pulling out his phone.

We were finally going to Skype (y/n) and I was very happy along with everyone else.

When we clicked (y/n)'s Skype name we waited and after what felt like forever her face popped up with a bright smile.

"Hey guys!" she says waving to the camera.

There was multiple heys around.

"So how was your first show?" She asks as she sits down on her couch.

"It was great!" Taehyung says and she smiles warmly.

"I'm glad. Make sure you guys get a lot of rest." she says and my heart warms.

She was just so caring and that's what I loved most about her.

"We will! How's Sky doing?" Taehyung asks and (y/n) smiles knowingly.

"She's doing okay. I'll let her know you asked." she says and he nods and thanks her.

"I'm pretty sure Jungkookie is dying to talk to ya so we'll let you two have some time." Jimin says and she laughs and nods.

Hoseok hands me the phone and the guys head into another room at the hotel we were staying in besides Namjoon who was asleep next to me. 

"How are you?" (Y/n) asks after a moment.

"I'm pretty good, what about you?" I ask.

"Well I miss my best friends but I'm managing." she says and I laugh a little.

"What about you know who..? Has he contacted you?" I ask.

"No thankfully." she says and I let out a sigh of relief which caused her to giggle a little.

"There's something I want to ask you..." I say and her face turns serious.

"What is it?"

"When I get back from tour, would you want to go on a date with me?" I ask.

"I think I can do that." she says with a smile replacing her once serious look.

"Now I want to come back." I say and she laughs and shakes her head.

"You should go get some rest. I should too, i'm going to visit my parents tomorrow for about two weeks so i'll Skype you once I get back." she says and I nod even though I was sad I wouldn't be able to talk to her like this for 2 weeks.

"Okay, please be safe and text me sometimes because you know I, well um, I-"

"What he's trying to say is he loves you." Namjoon says upon waking up and noticing my struggle.

It was still a bit hard to say since I hadn't said it to her face.

She laughs a little and smiles.

"Goodnight guys!" she says then the Skype call ends.

"You're so hopeless." Namjoon says with a laugh and I frown.

I'll get better at this okay.

She was my first love after all.