Chapter13

"Ah you're home!" I yell while throwing my arms around Jungkook.

They were finally back after what felt like forever and I was glad to see them.

"Miss me?" Sky asks wearing a smirk as she appears in the doorway.

Taehyung smiles which of course causes me to smile.

Ah, young love.

"We missed you so much!" Hoseok says while pushing Jungkook out of the way to hug me.

I laugh a little as he pouts.

"So, tell us about tour."

And that's how we spent our next few hours.

"So you two are going on a date?" Sky asks eyeing my every move as I make my way around my room to fix myself for the date.

"Mhm." I mumble as I feel the smile forming on my face.

"Oh really, since when do you like him?" She asks walking over and sitting down on my bed.

"I don't know...it's just forming ya know. I feel like a middle school girl with a crush." I say running my fingers through my hair and walking over to her.

"Awe well I'm happy for you guys. He's wanted this for a really long time ya know and you deserve to be happy." she says as a smile tugs at the corners of her mouth.

"Wait what?" I ask looking over at her with raised eyebrows.

"You're clueless. The kids been in love with you since the first day he met you." she says and my eyes widen slightly.

That long..?

I must have put him through so much pain with Grayson...

"I'm a horrible person." I say with a groan but Sky only laughs instead of denying it.

"You said it, not me."

I glare at her and she shakes her head.

"No you're not (y/n), trust me. You were just too blinded by Grayson to realise how perfect the boy right in front of you was." she says and I nod knowing it's true.

"Anyway! Are you ready?" She asks pushing away the subject from seconds before.

I nod and we stand up and walk into the living room.

"(Y/n) you look so cute!" Hoseok says smiling widely.

"Thank you." I say and look over to see Jungkook smiling over at me shyly.

My face felt hot.

Why had I just now started feeling these feelings?

Oh right...

I shake the thought away and smile.

"Have fun you two!" Jimin says practically pushing us out the door.

"So, where are we going?" I ask smiling over at a nervous Jungkook.

"I made us reservations at a restaurant but after that wherever you want to go is fine." he says and I laugh a little.

"Why are you so nervous?" I ask.

"I'm not." he defends but anyone could clearly see the lie.

"Just calm down okay." I say and grab onto his hand.

He seemed taken back by the action but relaxed.

As we walked I noticed him glancing down at our intertwined fingers I couldn't help but to smile.

I really did like this boy.

"Reservations for Jungkook, right this way." the lady at the restaurant says and guides us over into a separate room.

Oo, fancy.

We sit down and she disappears after placing a bottle of wine on the table and taking our order.

"This isn't too much is it?" Jungkook asks upon noticing my eyes wondering around the room.

"Just seems..pricey." I say biting my lip.

"Well I wanted tonight to be perfect." he says and I smile.

"Even just walking around outside would have been perfect, as long as I was with you". I say and we both blush at my words.

"Then did you want to leave?" He asks.

"Of course not, I never turn down food." I say flashing a smile and he laughs in return.

"But I shall help pay and don't try to stop me." I say and he nods hesitantly as I pour us both glasses of wine.

Tonight was gonna be fun.