Chapter7

***A/n Aye today's my birthday😘😘 but hereeeeee, enjoy))

-
What was I doing? I thought to myself as I walked into a dark storage unit area.

I was upset and didn't want to think so I shut it off.

I continued walking down the area only to be thrown against one of the units with a hand at my throat.

When my eyes focused I saw Grayson standing in front of me with a guy at his side.

I pushed him back with a glare as cold as ice.

"What do you want?" I spit out.

"Thought I was going to let you get away with kissing my girlfriend?" He asks and I scoff.

"Your girlfriend? You don't even care about her." I say pulling my jacket back up on my shoulder.

"And you do?" He asks with a laugh.

"Of course I do! I love her. That's more than you can say." I say and he laughs.

"You're right, I don't care for her but she just keeps coming back little the good little whore she is." he says and I launch myself at him and punch him right in the face.

His friend then pushes me back roughly and Grayson punches me.

I slide down the unit as they both kick me.

I don't even fight back anymore.

I wanted to feel the pain I've been feeling for the past 5 years.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to finally say something?" Grayson says backing up from me and looking down the area.

I look over to see (y/n) standing there with tears streaming down her face.

"Choose now, baby." he mocks puckering his lips.

I lower my head. knowing exactly who'd she'd choose.

"Step away from him." she says in a low voice and I look up to see her standing in front of me and my eyes widen.

"You're really choosing him over me?" Grayson asks in disbelief.

"I heard what you said and I'm not going to be used anymore. I may have loved you but not anymore, not after this." she says and his smirk drops.

"It was just a joke, babe." he says stepping towards her.

Here we go.

"I really do love you ya know." he says running his fingers through her hair.

She goes silent and just as I think she's about to give into his ways her hand comes up and slaps him right across the face.

"You bitch!" He yells but his friend pulls him back.

"You'll pay for this!" he spits before letting his friend drag him away.

Once they're out of sight (y/n) turns around and kneels down in front of me.

"How much did you hear?" I ask avoiding her eyes.

"All of it." she says and I let out a shaky breath.

She knew now..after 5 years she finally knew my feelings.

"Please don't feel weird about it. I just-"

"It's okay Jungkook." she says and pulls me into her chest.

"Everything is going to be okay." she says and strokes the back of my head.

I squeeze my eyes shut and curl my fists in the sides of her sweater.

Before I knew it all the tears I was trying so desperately to hold in all came out at once.

She just held me while I cried into her shoulder.

How could one person mean so much to someone without even meaning to?

She pushed my shoulders back and looked me in the eyes.

"Let's go home." she says and helps me up and wraps my arm around her neck to keep me up.

"Ow." I hiss in pain as she wipes the blood off my lip.

"Quit being a baby and let me clean it before it gets infected." she orders and I pout and clench my fist as she continues to clean my busted lip.

"I'm so sorry this happened." she says looking down at me.

"It's okay I deserved it anyway." I say and she frowns.

"You didn't deserve this Jungkook! You've done nothing wrong." she says and throws the tissue into the trash.

"I'm the one who's sorry." I say and she sighs and kneels down in front of me again.

"Sorry for what?" She asks with sad eyes.

"I should have told you how I felt...maybe just maybe it would have helped or changed something and none of this would have happened." I say and she sighs and grabs onto my hand.

"No one could help me. I was a lost cause and you know that. I was hopeless and afraid. I thought he was the only one that could possibly love me and didn't seen what was right in front of me the whole time.." she says and my chest ached. 

"What are you saying?" I ask and she gives me a warm smile.

"It'll take some time but I want to try this." she says motioning between the both of us.

My eyes widen as my heart beat picks up.

Before I can reply the door flys open.

"Oh god! Jungkook are you okay?" Jimin asks, trying to catch his breath.

"I'm okay." I say as (y/n) stands up.

"What were you thinking smashing your phone and the piano then getting yourself into a fight!" Yoongi yells from the doorway.

I look up to see everyone looking at me with a worried expression.

"I'm sorry." I say, bowing towards my hyungs.

"Don't ever do that again. We were so worried!" Jin says with sad eyes and I bow while apologizing again.

"He'll be okay. I'm gonna help him to bed then I'll head out." (y/n) says and the guys hesitate then nod and leave.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" (Y/n) says and I nod and lay down in my bed.

My whole body was sore and most definitely covered in bruises.

I watch as she leaves and I turn over on my side as a smile slips onto my face.

She chose me over him.

With thought alone I peacefully fell asleep.