ASHLEY POV

We payed for tickets at the front door with the gym right around the corner. I could hear the squeaking shoes on the gym floor and basketballs bouncing off the walls and ground. As well as whistles and yelling. I was excited but nervous.

" You ready? " Nash said as he kissed Birttany's cheek and grabbed her hand. I stayed behind them as we started for the gym.

Nash and Brittany walked hand in hand through the doors.

" Hey man! " Nash smiled and raised an arm towards Cameron.

He was sitting on the side bench drinking water. Cameron smiled and raised a hand back at Nash. I walked through the doors behind them. I found Cameron right away and stared as I walked towards the bleachers. He caught me staring at him and stared at me with a slight open mouth and a little confused look. I figured he couldn't tell who I was, which was a good thing. I tucked my hair behind my ears and kept my head down hoping he wouldn't figure out it was me.

I looked over to him one more time as we sat down and he was still staring at me, playing with his water bottle in his hands.

" Cameron! Get back out here! " His coach yelled and he looked away and got up fast.

A ball was thrown at him as he caught it hard and got up. He practiced free throws but I tried my best not to look at him.

I couldn't do it. He looked so hot in his jersey and shorts. His hair rode up and down and bounced with each stride. He was a great player too. He missed two out of seven free throws and made five three pointers. Every once in a while he would look over at me and smirk knowing I was watching him.

I couldn't get over how perfect he was. How did I ever go out with him? How did he ever end up with me? I'm nothing compared to him. On one of his free throws his jersey came up and I was in awe. Too bad he couldn't just keep his shirt off. I still didn't understand how he was ever my boyfriend.

His coach blew the whistle and it was time to huddle in. Cameron went to the hallway instead and gestured for me to follow him.

" Hey, uh I think Cameron's trying to get you're attention. " Nash tapped my shoulder and pointed towards the gym doors.

" Oh, that's nice. " What did I just say? I'm so stupid. It's all because Nash is talking to me and he never talks to me.

" Nice? Uh yeah? Dude he's waiting for you. "

I looked back over to the door and Cameron had his head around the corner and he was motioning me to go over to him.

I mouthed 'no' and he mouthed 'please' back.

I just turned my head and played with my scarf in my lap.

" Why aren't you going over there? " Brittany asked.

" You told me I don't have to worry about him. So I don't need to go over there. "

" Okay, whatever you say.... "

I felt guilty but at the same time it didn't matter because I was moving soon and wouldn't have to see him again anyways. But was that necessarily a good thing? I felt like I was missing something, but I don't think it's him. I think it will help when I move.

There were five minutes left in the game when Brittany and I decided to leave just to go back to the car. Nash wanted Brittany to stay but I couldn't wait for the game to be over because once it was, I would have to see Cameron.

I went back to the car. And waited for Nash and Brittany. I sat on the trunk and played with my phone. The car moved as someone sat next to me and I jumped.