CAMERON POV

" I need to get something from my locker. " She brushed me off.

" Hurry. " I smiled to her.

I went to history and was lectured by Mr.Brown for being late. I didn't feel like arguing so I just went to my seat and waited for Ashley. The clock kept ticking but she never came. I started to worry. I needed to go check on her. I asked if I could use the restroom. Thankfully he let me go but said to make it quick for as I was already late to class. I went into the hallway and saw no one. No one at their lockers and no one walking around. I swept through the few halls then heard a faint noise. It was a cry. A girl was crying in the bathroom. I couldn't go in there but I needed to know if it was Ashley or not.

I poked my head around the corner and found Ashley sat down against the back wall holding her legs with her head buried in her knees. I would have gone in however, there was another girl with her arms around her. Brittany. Of course.

" I'm still sorry. " Brittany said patting her shoulder.

" Do you even remember what you said?"Ashley lifted her head up. Mascara was running down her face.

" Ash I'm sorry! What more can I do? "

" Just leave me alone! "

" Whatever. " Brittany stood up and started for the door.

I bolted out of the doorway and ran around to the corner hoping she wouldn't see me.

" Cameron! " She scowered.

I sighed.

" What are you doing by the girls bathroom.Creepy but I'm turned on. "

" What did you do this time? " I leaned up against the lockers with my hands in my pockets.

" Why don't you go find out yourself? Oh wait you can't. You annoy the hell out of her. Haven't you learned that already? No wonder she never went to class. And no wonder she's crying, because you won't leave her alone! "

" You and I both know this isn't my fault. "

" And if it isn't, why does she come running to me and not you? "

" Does this make you happy? Watching her break down. Watching me act helpless. "

" Watching you? Yes, yes it does. "

" You make me sick. "

" You don't know until you try. Let's find out. " She smirked.

" Are you ever gonna stop? "

" Would it make you happy if I said yes? "

" Please."

" Anything to make you happy. But I think I can make you happy with more than words. " She stepped closer to me.

I backed up and shook my head as I walked back to class. I needed to see her, help her. But not with Brittany there. As soon as class was over, I rushed out and went strait to the bathroom. I peeked in but saw no one. I passed through the halls and went from building to building. No sight of Ashley. I decided to just go home.

I used to live in Chino Hills with my sister and mom but I hated the school. So after some convincing, my mom let me move in with my best friend Nash Grier here in LA. I pulled into the driveway and Nash's car was already here. I walked in and fell down on the couch.

" How was the first day? " He asked.

" Let's not talk about it. " I grunted.

" Sorry man. "

" I need pizza. " I sat up and smiled.

" There's my Cam. " He laughed. " Caesars, Hut or Dominos. "

" Whatever's best. I'm starving. "

" Pizza Hut. " He laughed. " What do you want?"

" Pepperoni. " I smiled.

He got up and went into the kitchen to call.