ASHLEY POV

I woke up to a bright room. I was in a new bed. I looked around and noticed I was in my bed and my room.

" Mom! " I shouted.

" Coming! " I heard back. " Yes dear? " She said and opened my door.

" What happened? "

" We brought you home last night love. You were sound asleep. "

" Oh. " I looked down at my phone. It was 10:08 am. " Mom! What about school? " I jumped out of bed.

" Honey you need rest, plus school is almost over anyways sweetheart. "

" Well can I at least have Brittany over after school? I miss her and we have so much to catch up on! "

" I don't think you wanna see her. "

" Why not? " I was confused. Brittany is my best friend. Of course I would want to see her.

" Umm, go ahead and invite her over. "

" Okay? " I said suspiciously.

" I have some errands to run today but I should be back before dinner alright? Call me if you need anything. Love you honey. " She closed my door and I waited until I heard her pull out of the driveway.

I headed to the bathroom. I showered, got dressed, brushed my teeth. The usual. I went back to my room and picked up my phone to text Brittany.

'Hey Britt! I miss my bestie. Come over after school. We have so much to catch up on! Love you.'

The next few hours went by fast. I cleaned up around the house, did some chores and watched some tv before my phone buzzed. It was Brittany.

'I'll be over in ten!'

I heard her pull into the driveway soon after. I opened the door and ran to her to share a big hug.

" I missed you so much! " I said and led her back into the house. We went up to my room and sat down on my bed.

" I'm so happy you invited me over. I was surprised at first, especially after what happened between us at school. "

" What are you talking about? " I laughed.

" You don't remember? "

" Oh, I should probably tell you that my crash caused me to loose quit a bit of memory. " I put my head down.

" Oh my god. Ash I'm so sorry. Nothing happened I just. Uh, missed you that's all! "

" Good. Sooo is there anything new at school? How's Nash? No I haven't stop liking him. " I laughed but she didn't, as she normally does. "What? "

She had a long hesitation. " Nash is uh. Well he's. I umm. " She took a deep breath. " Nash is my boyfriend. "

" WHAT!? " I yelled and stood up.

" Ashley let me e- "

" How could you do this to me? You know how long and how much I like him! "

" Just hear me out! "

" Brittany! There is nothing to hear out! "

" Ashley, you have a bit of memory loss okay! "

" That's has nothing to do with this! "

" Yes it does! Just listen to me okay? " I sat back down next to her in frustration. " You don't remember this but the beginning of the school year, there was a new boy. "

I brought my head up slowly and turned to her with open eyes and mouth.

" Cameron. " I said softly.

" What!? You remember? " She was in shock.

" No. " I brought my head back down and folded my hands in my lap. " Just continue. "

" Wow okay. Well anyways, Cameron. He was and is, so perfect. I had a secret major crush on him but you didn't know. Then you went and started dating him. I got really jealous and I felt back stabbed. I wanted Cameron. I wanted to be with Cameron. So to get back at you I started dating Nash. "

" Wow love you too. "

" Ashley I'm so sorry. It's all behind us now. I'm still dating Nash and it's okay. I hope. You're dating Cameron anyways. "

" No I'm not Britt. I don't even know him and he's all of a sudden claiming to be my boyfriend. He told me, my mom told me, and now you told me. I don't get it. I understand I have lost some memory but if I had a boyfriend, that would be soemthing I would remember. And I feel weird knowing It's official that I really do have one, but I don't know who he is. "

" Well what are you gonna do? "

" I need to tell him the truth. I need to breakup with him. "