ASHLEY POV

Tonight was too emotional. Thankfully I fell asleep fast but still couldn't believe I told Cam I loved him. I new the next day at school would be a blur. And it was. We finished our procedures in chemistry, ate lunch in the cafeteria, ran two laps in gym and studied maps in history. It was a normal Friday with Cam, but I still had doubts. Rumors we're spreading around school and all people could talk about was how Cameron can do better. After all he really is perfect. And I'm just an average girl. I wonder what would happen if we were never lab partners. I feel as if I should ask him about that but I have too much going on right now. Since it's Friday Cameron is coming home with me and it should be nice getting to hangout alone for a little while. The final bell rang and I glanced over at Cam as he winked at me.

" You ready? " I said as I walked up to him.

" Let's go. " He smiled and we walked out the door.

" Yo Cam! " We turned around to see Nash. "You wanna come over to Jack's with me? We're gonna watch the big game tonight. You can come too. " He looked at me.

" Actually we already have plans. " Cameron said and looked down at me.

" Alright well I think I'm gonna stay at there place tonight, is that cool? "

" Yeah I'll be fine. "

" Cool see you around. " Nash walked off.

" You could've gone if you wanted. " I looked up at him.

" And miss being with you? " He smiled.

We made our way to the parking lot and both hopped in our cars.

" Follow me! " I said before getting in.

Cameron was behind me the whole way and every few minutes I would look in my mirror to see him and wonder how this all happened. We made it to my house and I pulled him up to my door. He put his hands on my waist and pressed himself against me as I unlocked the door.

" Well this is it. " I said as we walked in.

" Nice place. " He said as he shut the door.

" Thanks. " I smiled back at him.

" Let's find your room. " He grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs. He opened almost every door before he finally found my room.

" I'm impressed. It only took you every door to find it. " I laughed and he pulled me into him after I shut the door. " Cameron. " I kept laughing. I playfully pushed him away as I went to my closet to hang up my jacket. I turned back around and Cam was on my bed layed back holding himself up. I stood there as he stared at me. " What? "

" Come here. " He smirked.

I laughed and walked over to him. " What? "

He grabbed me and pushed me onto my bed as he started to kiss me.

" There we go. " He pulled back.

" What are you doing? " I smiled up to him.

" Don't worry about it. " He began to kiss my neck and work his way down.

" Cam. " I placed both my hands on his chest. He began to kiss me again but decided to slip tongue.

I went with it. We continued to make out as he lifted my shirt slightly. He grasped my waist with one hand and firmly brought it all the way up to my chest. He brought his hand back down firmly and slowly, squeezing my hip.

" Let's do this. " He swiftly whispered and gently bit my ear as he pulled away.