CHAPTER 46

When the bottle pointed at Namjoo, Beakhyun again volunteer to ask a question. When Namjoo choose dare, Beakhyun have an evil idea. Since Namjoo is so scared of dark, he ask Namjoo to stay in the jungle at least for 5 minute. Namjoo face change but because she was dare by Beakhyun, she take the challange. She went to jungle and walk until she feel is far enough. After 15 minutes Kyungsoo start to stand up and said "Is been 15 minutes. I'm going to find her." Jongdea then said "Let's all go and find her." All of them divide by partner and went to find Namjoo. Only Chorong stay with Suho because Chorong was pragnent and if Namjoo arrive they can just call them. They even said that in an hour if they still can't find Namjoo they'll comeback to the camp place.

Then everyone went to find Namjoo in the woods. Kyungsoo left first and went alone. The other went with their partner. While try to find Eunji was worry but Chanyeol wasn't. Because it was all plan by the guys.

FLASHBACK

Before they had dinner, the guys gather together expect Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol start the conversation "Guys we have a major problem. Kyungsoo and Namjoo is not acting like normal people. They were very awkward. Namjoo is trying to ran away from Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo is like a bug who try to follow Namjoo everywhere. And Namjoo keep on ignoring him."

Beakhyun said "I agree with you Chanyeol. Something is really wrong between them. Even I realize that. We need to plan something."

While they were thinking, Jongdea had an idea. "Minseok Hyung. Do you remember went we were kids, we have this game that we always play. Spin the bottle." Minsoek only nod his head. Then Jongdea continue "And Namjoo never choose truth. She always choose dare."

Minseok nod his head again and start to smile. Then Minseok said "We can plan something using that games."

Then Chanyeol said "Let's tell her to stay in the jungle at least for 5 minutes."

Beakhyun add "She'll will get lost. Isn't it to dangerous?"

Suho then said "That's the plan. She will get lost and Kyungsoo will try to do anything to find her. Don't worry, there is nothing to be afraid of this jungle. There's nothing in the jungle. But now we need to think who will tell her to do that."

Beakhyun volunteer and said "I will. Because if you guys tell her to do it she won't take it as serious. But if I'm the one who tell her, she'll take that as a challenge."

Then all of them laugh and smile.

END OF FLASHBACK