CHAPTER 44

After complete all their works and since is getting dark, they went to take a bath after taking bath, they arrange the chair around the fire ring and and took their place. The sit beside their own partner. The girls was preparing for dinner. After they ate the dinner, the take a sit and just talking about random things.

Then Sunny stand up and went to the tent. Everybody look at Sunny that just went away like that. Minseok face turn worried and went he just want to stand up Sunny came out from the tent with 2 bags of marshmallow and 2 jar of biscuits. Then she said "Who's hungry?" and look at us. Everyone face went relieve especially Minseok. Sunny look at them and said "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Then Eunji answer "Well you scared the hell out of us. Especially your husband here."pointing toward Minseok.

Sunny look at Minseok and then look at all of them and said "I just went to take marshmallow and biscuits. I was hungry. I know you guys all are hungry. I can even see that Bomi, Namjoo and Eunji hungry face." Minseok stand up and look at Sunny. Then he hold Sunny arm and said "Well at least you should tell me first. You almost took my live dear. You just stand up with worried face and went away just like that. And you know how much I don't like went your worry face appear. Oh God."

Sunny then said "Ok I'm sorry. You guys were so into the discussion and talking. So I didn't want to disturb you guys. I'm fine. Now just continue on our camp fire and forget about it. There's nothing to worry." All of them just laugh. Before Sunny went to the table where all the food and bowl are Minseok pull her and kiss her tample. Sunny just smile.

Then she came two bowls with Namjoo and Eunji help. Each of them place the bowl on the floor and start making their s'mores. Then they talk until late at night. Before going to their own tent, they make plans to wake up at what time. Then they went to their tent.

Eunji could not sleep, so she plans to step out of the tent and take a deep fresh breath. When she was walking toward the hand wash place to wash her face, someone pull her from behind the tree and push her back toward the tree. Eunji wanted to shout but the guys close her mouth his hand with his right hand and his left hand was holding Eunji side waist. Went Eunji open her eyes and she saw Chanyeol who was trying to keep her voice down. Eunji hit his chest and move Chanyeol hand from her mouth. Eunji said "You scared the hell out of me." And hit Chanyeol chest again. Chanyeol just smile and caress his neck and apologize "Sorry angle. When I saw you coming out of the, I just plan to scared you. Sorry again." Eunji smile and said never mind and place her hand around Chanyeol neck and Chanyeol hand was around Eunji waist. Then Eunji ask "Why aren't you sleeping yet. Is late. You need to wake up early tomorrow. And time like this you already felt a sleep."

Chanyeol smile and said "Well my teddy bear is not with me and I can't sleep without my teddy bear." Eunji frown and ask "Teddy Bear? You never sleep with teddy bear before. What are you talking about?" 

Chanyeol just smile and said "You my dear. I'm talking about you. You know how I can't sleep without hugging you." Eunji make an annoyed face and said "Yah right. Usually you can just sleep by yourself. Stop pretending." Chanyeol shook his head disagreeing what Eunji said. Then he tell Eunji "Every time you saw me sleeping without you beside me is all fake. I never slept without hugging you. I will just close my eyes and listen to every single thing you said." Eunji wide her eyes and said "Like everything." Chanyeol nod and said "Yes sweetheart E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. Some of them make me smile. Some of them made me jealous and some of them just made me feel like kissing you." Chanyeol said the kissing word slow yet in romantic voice. When Chanyeol said about kissing her, Eunji hide her lips in her mouth. Chanyeol just laugh looking at Eunji actions. Then Chanyeol continue "Why are you hiding your lips from me Mrs. Park Eunji." Then Eunji pull back her lips out and pouts. Chanyeol look at her and smile then peck her lips. Eunji got shock and ask "Why did you kiss me?" Chanyeol smirk and said "Well I could not resist you lips. Who told you to pouts." Eunji look at Chanyeol angrily but Chanyeol just laugh. Then he said "You look cute with that face sweetheart." Then he kiss Eunji again but this time Eunji replay back. Chanyeol smile came out while kissing her. Then he move to her neck then shoulder. Eunji moan Chanyeol name, but Chanyeol pretend that he didn't listen. Then Eunji said it again "Chanyeol ah, We are in a public place. Not in our room. Control yourself." Chanyeol move from her neck to her lips again and then they break the kiss to take a breath. Chanyeol put her forehead on Eunji and said "You are really a good kisser my wife. And your lips taste just like chocolate." Eunji blush and look away from Chanyeol and bit her lower lips. Chanyeol smile and said "Should i mark you here." Pointing at her neck. Eunji look at him and said "No...no...no...You are not going to do that. Your not going to mark me anywhere." Chanyeol just laugh and then he kiss her forehead and hug her tightly. They stay like that for a long time without saying anything.

Then they broke the hug and Eunji said "Is getting late. We should sleep since we need to get up early. And if Dahye unnie or Sunny unnie didn't saw me they'll get worry." Chanyeol just nod his head and walk toward their tent holding hand. When they arrive at their tent, bumped in to the other couple except Namjoo and Kyungsoo. Then Kyungsoo came don't know from where and look at all of them. Then Kyungsoo ask "Why are all of you here holding hand?"

All of their face started to blush. Then Suho said "Well because we are partner. That's why we are holding hans." Kyungsoo felt jealous and said "I wish I also can go for a walk with Namjoo just like how you guys are doing it right now." Jongdea said to Kyungsoo "Soon. We promise to help." And smile to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just smile back and went to the toilet. The other couple said good night and went to their own tent and continue to sleep.