CHAPTER 12

CHANYEOL POV

I felt nervous but I didn't show it. I just smile. When the door have open, my eyes look at the entrance and I saw Eunji and his father walking through the aisle. I was speechless. Eunji looks so beautiful. The wedding dress, the make up and her hair. Everything was perfect. I smile at her and she smile back. After her dad place her hand on my hand, he hug and whisper in my ear "Take care of her. She's the only princess I got." And smile. I say I will and smile back. We said our vow and the priest say that now he pronounce us as Mr and Mrs Park. And I may kiss the bride, I look at Eunji and saw her shock face. I just smile and kiss her forehead as I know she was not ready yet for the lips kiss. After the kiss I saw Eunji smile and smile back. We walk all the way through the aisle and hear guest clapping.

There were guest waiting for us at the ceremony hall. As we walk inside, they clap and wish congrats. We meet the guest. I didn't know that Eunji know Suho Hyung. While they were talking I ask permission to take her to meet my best friend Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo. Meet my wife Jung- nope, Park Eunji." I look at Eunji. She just smile

"Congratulation. I'm happy for both of u."

"Thank you Kyungsoo oppa." Eunji say. I don't why but went Eunji say oppa to Kyungsoo I felt jealous.

"You never call me oppa before." I ask with my jelouse voice.

Eunji and Kyungsoo just laugh at my jealousy.

We were talking and talking. And went we wanted to meet someone else, Kyungsoo call Eunji. We turn around and Eunji ask "What is it Kyungsoo Oppa?

"Who is that girl? The one who's wearing dark blue dress and talking to your father."Kyungsoo ask.

Eunji take a look and answer "Oh that's my best friend. Kim Namjoo. Why oppa is there any problem?"

"Nope. Nothing just asking." Kyungsoo answer but I hear he say it slowly Kim Namjoo. nice name. And smile

I realize that and smirk to him Kyungsoo realize that and whisper what to me with angry face. I laugh and went away with Eunji. The ceremony went well. We talk, eat and dance.