instagram

A/N lol soz I said I would update eventually 5 months ago, and didn't do it. I'm SO sorry about that. Apparently I took another break from wattpad, but I promise I'll update more.

Melanie told Ashley that her friend Marina came to visit her in the hospital and freaked out about every little thing. I guess we can all have that one friend that gets really hyper and thinks they can do anything.

@/iamhalsey: well I'm glad you have a friend who cares and lives nearby.

@/littlebodybigheart: I wish you were here taking care of me. Marina never stops talking for even one second, but I am glad that she's my friend.

@/iamhalsey: where do you live? Maybe we live near.

@/littlebodybigheart: I live in Astoria neighbourhood in New York City.

@/iamhalsey: are you serious!? we only live and hour and a half apart!

@/littlebodybigheart: really?! where do you live?

@/iamhalsey: I live in New Jersey. I'm driving there first thing tomorrow. what hospital are you staying at?

@/littlebodybigheart: oh, I'm staying at  the Mount Sinai Hospital.

@/iamhalsey: I'm gonna go get ready. be expecting me around noon there. you'll still be there at that time tomorrow right?

@/littlebodybigheart: of course. and I will.

@/iamhalsey: see ya tomorrow little girly ;)

@/littlebodybigheart: I'll be waiting :D