irl/instagram

Melanie woke up to be laying down in a bed in a hospital. She tried to sit up, when her hand shot straight for her head due to a migraine. She decided to lay back down. A few minutes later, a man walked into the room. Melanie assumed it was the nurse.

"Hello Melanie. I see you've woken up." She said. Melanie tried to smile but just caused more pain in her head. "What happened?" She asked. "Your father was abusing you. He is in prison now. No need to worry about him anymore." The nurse said. Smiling. "How long was I asleep?" Melanie asked another question. "Uhm...2 days." Melanie was shocked. Ashley must be worried sick. Melanie looked for her phone to see that it was sitting in the nightstand next to her. She immediately reached for it and opened up Instagram. The nurse took that as a cue for her to leave the room. Without saying anything, she left.

Melanie sent Ashley a message.

@/littlebodybigheart: hi Ashley! Sorry I didn't message you back. my father decided to get drunk and abuse me. I'm in the hospital rn. So yeah just making sure you knew

A minute later she got a message back.

@/iamhalsey: omigosh that's terrible!! He better be in prison! But stay strong for me girly;)

@/littlebodybigheart: I will;) I'm kinda tired so I'm gonna take a nap. Ttyl

@/iamhalsey: ttyl XD

Melanie closed Instagram when suddenly she got a call.
It said "Marina Diamandis"

Melanie decided to answer it.

"MELANIE!!! ARE YOU OKAY!!?? THANK GOD THAT ASSHAT IS IN PRISON!!"

Melanie chuckled to herself. She opened her mouth to say something when marina said-
"IM COMING TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT AWAY DONT GO ANYWHERE." And hung up.

"I sure have a weird friend." Melanie thought to herself.
"Wait-"
"Is Ashley my friend?"
"Am I at the stage where I can call her my friend?"

Melanie decided to brush it off and think about it later. She lay on her side, closed her eyes, and fell asleep.