Irl

A/N lol I lost views last chapter only has 20 something views
But if you're still reading this story thanks for still reading. I appreciate that people like reading my shitty stories.
I've just been feeling a little upset. I've been trying to concentrate on school and stuff but my friends are kinda making that impossible. I love them to death, but I wish they could pay attention to what's happening and let me concentrate. All they want to do is talk, laugh, and I sometimes get in trouble when I wasn't doing anything. I also feel lonely about my love life. I've only been in one relationship and she left me after a month and a half for someone else. They've been together for two months now and I fucking hate how lonely I feel. I just want someone I can love. I just want someone that doesn't already hate me for my autism. I just want to be happy.
Lol sorry for venting.

Ashley was headed to the hospital where Melanie was staying at. She was so excited to meet her best friend she met over the internet. The whole drive there, Ashley couldn't stop daydreaming about Melanie and how she was going to meet her. She almost crashed a few times.

Ashley arrived at Mount Sinai Hospital. She got out of her car and stood there for a second, thinking about what was about to happen.
"I'm ready." Ashley muttered under her breath.
She walked into the hospital up to the desk. A brunette lady who looked 28 was sitting there.
"Hi." Ashley said to the lady. The lady looked up from her computer.
"Hello there! How can I help you?" She asked. Ashley looked at the lady's name badge and it said her name was Nicole.
"I'm here to see a patient by the name of Melanie Adele Martinez."
Nicole clickity clacked on her keyboard until she looked back up at Ashley and said, "Sure! Owen will take you there." She pointed to a man on the other side of the room.
"Owen!" Nicole shouted out to the man. He can scurrying over to the desk.
"Can you take this visitor to see Melanie Martinez please?"
"Of course." Owen replied. He gestured to Ashley they way they would start walking.

"Is she a girl you like?" Owen asked me as the elevator doors closed.
"How did you know?" Ashley asked.
"I saw it in your eyes when Nicole said her name."
Ashley sighed. "I'm meeting her for the first time. I have no idea if she feels the same about me."
"Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. But no matter what you guys can always be friends right?" He said.
"I think so." Ashley wasn't sure that was the truth. The elevator opened to the floor Melanie was on.
"Follow me." Owen said as he gestured his hand signaling Ashley to follow him.

"Melanie...?" Ashley said quietly as she opened the door to her room. Melanie was found asleep on her hospital bed.

"She'll wake up soon. It might be a good idea to stay here and wait for her to wake up." Owen said. He closed the door shut leaving Ashley and Melanie alone.

Ashley stood their for a second before she decided to sit down and try to wake her up, but then she thought that was a bad idea. She decided to wait until she woke up to talk to her. Ashley sat down in a comfy chair and drifted off to sleep.