irl

Melanie shut off her phone and walked downstairs to see her dad standing their, bottle in hand, and drunk off his ass. She was not looking forward to what was about to happen.

"Hello Father." Melanie said loud enough for him to hear. "How has your night been?" Her father looked at her with an evil smirk. Fuck. Melanie thought. Her father then slammed his hand against her chest and Melanie was hit against the wall. Hard. "My night will be even better if you let me torture you." Melanie had no choice. Her father has been torturing her ever since her mom passed away 4 years ago. Drinking was his second source of entertainment, his first was torturing Melanie. She tried to escape whenever he tried, but he always found her. With a pained look and tears streaming down her face, Melanie slowly nodded.

That's when her father smiled and held his bottle against his head, and that's when everything went black.

-------------

Melanie woke up to the sound of sirens and the view of red and blue lights. She was laying on the couch, blood streaming down her face. She sat up immediately clutching her head. "Great I got a migraine." She tried standing up when 4-5 people burst through the front door with a rolling hospital bed(I don't know what they're called okay) "would you please lay down and stay calm? We are here to help don't worry." One of the people said. Melanie tried to nod. She lay back down on the couch when sleep took over her.