At the sound of his little six year old daughter I agreed, signing the paper and addressing it to his daughter Ellie, saying how I wished I could have met her, and standing while he got out his flip-phone which I could hardly believe even existed.  I remember patiently waiting as he fumbled around, and I just stood there as my fingers grew colder, feeling as if they were going to fall off.

      It took forever for his to be ready.  And finally, as he held the phone up, I heard him whisper "Say cheese", and that was when it happened.

     I was grabbed from behind while one hand came and covered my mouth while another grabbed my hands and held them behind my back.  I tried to wriggle free, but the men held me tightly in pose.    I could distinctly make out four voices, but there could have been more. 

     They tited a cloth around my eyes so I couldn't see.  I remember being dragged but I never knew where.  I don't remember what they did first.  All I remember was screaming and screaming and getting slapped in the face and being told to shut up. 

     I will admit it.  I was scared.  I was terrified.  I didn't know what to do.  What was I suppose to do?  No one was coming to help me.   No one was rescuing me.  I remember thinking back to my friends.  Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Louis...but especially Louis.  What was he doing?  He always had my back.  Where was he when I needed him most?

   I remember being thrown to the ground.  It was cold, like cement, and it hurt to lay on.  The fear of what they were going to do to me rang through my head.  I was scared.  Can I admit it?  I was scared to get hurt?

    I lay on the ground for about five minutes, listening, but not hearing voices.  I just remember being so cold.  So so cold.  So cold and scared. 

      I remember wishing that I had never left the hotel.  I was wishing that I had never gone to the states.  For a time I remember wishing that I was dead. 

       When I finally heard voices again, I had gone through every single possibility in my head of what they were going to do to me.  The first man unblindfolded me, and I remember the first think I looked up at was the sky.  It was dark and cloudy, but I remember seeing three stars and wondering who else was looking at them.  What had they been feeling?

     My mind was brought back to reality when I heard the man.  I looked into his dark green eyes and saw nothing but pure lust.  My heart raced faster as he came closer to me.  I tried to run, but my legs gave away.  The other men surrounded me in a small circle. 

      I think that it was at this moment where I finally realized what they were going to do to me.  I finally understood my fate.  My fate was inescapable. 

     The first man spoke to me in a gentle voice.  By now tears were streaming down my face from fear.  "Don't cry child.  It will all be over soon." 

     I remember choking and the other men laughing.  Their laugh still haunts me at night.

     The tears really began to fall from my face when the first man grabbed the hem of my sweatshirt.  I let out a choked sob, and tried to hind in the corner.  I tried to escape.  This made the men laugh again.

     "Awe, is little Harry scared?" one man mocked.  Another said, "Does the little pop star want his mummy?"

     I choked down another sob.  Truth is, I did want my mummy.  I wanted her to hold me and tell me that everything was going to be okay, even when it wasn't.  I wanted her to love me.