jakes prov

Jake's prov

   I told her that everything was going to be all right. I closed the door and all could think about was her. Every time our lips interlocked I felt as if I fell in love with her all over again.

   I walked down the stairs and stop at the doors. I knew that once I stepped out there would be a problem.

   I feel to the ground  in one heap. I could feel his cold hand against my soft cheeks. I looked up to meet is glare as I quickly got up.

  "Why the fuck would you do that?"He blared at me.

  "I couldn't let her die" I said staring down at the floor. I looked up at her window ans see that she has been watching it all. She blows me a kiss and it sends butterflies swarming through my stomach.

   I notice that he catches my eye and looks at what I'm smiling at. Janae notices and quickly got away from the window and the butterflies left my stomach.

  He but his gaze back on my and said " Get the girl so we can have a house meeting."

     I could see that Janae had peeked out again after a while. I looked up at her, gave her a weak smile and walked inside.

So have up to 54 readers good for now I guess. Why isn't anyone writing me comments o  what to do next. I'm open to any ideas to make this story better!!!!!!!COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!