Prologue

RAELYN MORRISI twirled around in the mirror nude as I admired my mocha colored and toned body I shed tears to obtain

RAELYN MORRIS
I twirled around in the mirror nude as I admired my mocha colored and toned body I shed tears to obtain. My C-cup breast were sitting up and perky, my flat stomach complimented my wide hips and small round ass. My legs were toned and long. I ran my tongue across my heart shaped lips and smirked. I looked through the mirror at my latest victim with pride. I had to be the smartest and baddest bitch in the game. I had to be to make so many married men come out of their pockets and give me the world. All I had to do was sell them dreams of believing I was satisfied with playing the role of a side bitch and give them a taste of this poison. That's what I had been told. My pussy was poison and could bring any man to their knees with one taste. I admit they were right and I used it to my advantage. No I didn't come from a broken home but my home situation wasn't the best. Watching my mom run through marriages like pads wasn't easy, but it did teach me a few things. Never get married, don't have kids and never fall in love. I would never want a child to have to witness as much shit as I have. They probably wouldn't be as strong as I have. But then again no one had the brains and skills as I. Even as a child, I knew I was different. I didn't like to go outside and play with the other kids. I stayed inside, prance around in my mother's heels and makeup.

I was destine for greatness.

I watched Abraham stir in his sleep and groan. He felt on the left side of the bed for me and opened his eyes once he realize I was no longer by his side. His eyes landed on me and he smiled through hooded eyes. I smiled back at him and turned around. Abraham was definitely sex on legs. His eyes were my favorite color, gray and I loved to stare in them as he fucked me into oblivion. I went over to his side of the bed and bent over to place a kiss on his cheek. I never kiss any of the men I slept with. Kissing would only complicate things and sooner or later feelings would get involved. I wasn't your typical woman, I didn't want the American family. All I wanted was the finer things in life and I went to extreme measures to obtain them. There was no way I was going to be like my mother somewhere chasing behind a man begging for love.

"I thought you left without saying goodbye" Abraham rubbed the sleep from his eyes and laid his arm across his eyes and used the other to pull me onto his chest. Abraham had a body that could make any woman discard her panties and guilty speaking, I was proudly one of them. But I didn't allow his good looks to blind me from my goal. Benjamins!

"Now you know I wouldn't do such a thing Papi!" I cooed into his ear before I took his ear lobe into my mouth and nipped it. In a flash, Abraham switched positions and hovered over me as I laid on my back with his teeth nipping into the skin of my neck.

"You so damn irresistible. You know that?" He groaned in my ear, spread my legs with his hand and inserted his dick into my kitty. I tilted my head back and moaned in pleasure. Sex with Abraham was always a pleasure and he never not once disappointed. I wondered if he fucked his wife like this and if that was the case, why was he looking for it elsewhere? He pulled both legs over his shoulder and went deeper.

"Ooh Papi!!" I cooed as he picked up his speed. Inside the hotel room at Double Tree, all that could be heard throughout the suite was the sounds of my wet kitty being pounded into relentlessly, his groans and my moans. There was only one thing I loved more than money and that was sex. I was beginning to believe I was a nymph.

"Who pussy is this?" He gritted as he looked directly into my eyes with sweat forming on the creases in his forehead. I had no problem telling the men, that were fortunate to sample my kitty, that it was their's. It was theirs for the moment because afterwards I knew I would be rewarded in Benjamin's and gifts. Hard to believe but I haven't slept with my many, the power of the kitty just kept them around for a while until I got tired of them.

"Yours Papi Chulo!!!" I screamed coming all over his dick and the satin sheets up under us. After Abraham and I morning sex, we showered and he dropped a grand on the nightstand and left. He had to head back to Chicago to his white wife who believed he was on a business trip. Abraham was a very successful business man. I met him a couple months ago, when he came to Atlanta to a meeting. We met at Starbucks and fucked the following night. After he was attached to me like glue.

I pulled down my sundress and grabbed my MK purse before grabbing my belongings and heading out. I needed to get home to feed my baby Huey before he used my shoes as chewing toys.
As I approached my all red Mercedes,I used my automatic locks and opened my door. After connecting my IPhone X to the aux card, I sped out onto the open road going 60 all the way home.