Taken

Demeter, whom just got home, looked for her daughter, her dearest, beloved daughter. "Persephone?" She cooed, with a basket of flowers in her hand. "Persephone?" She asked again. Walking to the girls room she found an empty bed, no note or anything to suggest where she was or what she was doing that very moment. The Senior Goddess got more and more worried and decided to visit the nymphs, whom thought Persephone had found the most beautiful flowers to bring to Zeus and went there. Demeter went to Mount Olympus to check if this was true, no matter what hatred she held for the father of her child, her love for Persephone would always conquer the hatred. "Where is she?!" She asked Hermes whom was about to deliver a message, holding him by his collar, a furious look in her eyes. "I wouldn't know, Aunt Demeter. Perhaps if you'd tell me who she is?" Hermes asked in a most polite manner. "Persephone of course, who else could it be?" The angry and concerned mother hissed at her cousin. "I'll see if I can find her. Perhaps you'd let go of my collar then?" Hermes raised an eyebrow, the wings at his sandals flapping impatiently, awaiting the opportunity to leave. Demeter let go and stormed to Zeus, her brother as well as the father of Persephone and cried out in concern. Zeus, whom was expecting this after he arranged the kidnapping lied, telling his sister that he expected Persephone but she hadn't shown up. Demeter left Olympus and tears fell down, after all she had done to protect her love, her child, her little flower she was taken. All she had, it had all disappeared.