Anyway, why were you tied up and barley able to stay awake?
You were abducted on the class trip.

.....

You were on the train, with your group which consisted of Nagisa,  Sugino, Kyano, Okada Kanzaki, and of course your buddy Karma...never thought you would hear that sentence, hah? Anyway, you were all sitting on the train, everything being calm and peaceful besides Karma not getting off your lap and chocking any air that you had left out and Koro sensei being outside locked out from the train. 

"Karma, get off, you're going breaking my legs" you mutter, pushing at him, but he still refused to move.

"If I break them, it's harder for you to get away." He says with a small smile.

"Oh god, Nagisa, please, help me! He's going to break my legs and end my life" 

"Don't get me involved" Nagisa replied, he had his head in the book, looking through it to get a general overview. Nagisa was such a doll, although you were convinced he was a girl for the first...13 days that you were in this class, he was always really sweet and shy, he was like a little teddy bear you just wanted to hug and protect, but that's a little hard when someone is SITTING ON YOUR LEGS. 

"see, no witnesses." Karma says, giving an evil look to you. The train ride went quickly as you all joked and laughed, and once you reached the city you were all able to wonder around with your groups, exploring like Dora and learning the history behind every building.  This was all before you all traveled down a dark ally. All you could remember was, one moment you were walking and the next a man was grabbing you from behind and all you could yell was "Karma".  It was the only person you trusted to protect you...

You then sat there, with the girls, as these men talked to you, there was two main guys. One of them looked like they had Macaroni noodles during a third grade art project for hair and the other had his hair pulled back in a slick ponytail. The both shared a look of crazy as they looked at the three of you guys.

"Make as much noise as you want, no one will hear you, not down here anyway." said macaroni head, all jokes aside, you were still scared out of your mind, this was really happening and no one was here to protect you. This one continued to talk, saying a whole bunch of creepy things like that he wanted to take pictures of you and how he hated elites. He then whipped out his phone and started showing us old pictures of Kanzkai and told us about how she used to do a whole 'Hannah Montana' double life deal. It was shortly after that where he said something that you couldn't resist responding too.

"I lost sight of you, who knew that you were a students at a world famous junior high?"

"You should have, creep, you were the one taking pictures of her, shouldn't you have known her age or the fact that she was in junior high?" That was then you knew you made a mistake. The one with a slicked back pony tail lifted you to your feet, before grabbing you by your neck and pushing you against the closest wall.

"Do you think you're funny?" he questions, his voice full of rage. You also got some loogies (Large globs of saliva) in the face, but that wasn't significant in-tell. You gasped for air, your hands still tied behind your back. 

"k...k...Kind of, y...y....yeah." You gasp out, that was when you saw his other hand form into  fist and it came straight at you, eventually it came in contact with your face. Tou could feel your nose dripping with blood as he then dropped you to the floor, your body now resting against the wall you tried to regain reality, coughing from lack of oxygen. The girls were sitting there with their eyes wide, as they looked at you. You saw the guys make a little group as they went to go chat about something. 

"a..are you okay?" Kanzaki asked, you nodded. 

"It was me or you guys, I just volunteered as tribute." you say with a small smile. 

"I'm so...so sorry...the only thing that secret life ever got me was E class and this..." You shook your head, not wanting her to feel bad. 

"You know, you can hang out with us, we don't care what you did or how you ended up, we put people in their places all the time" one of the guys said, starting to make their way back over. 

"Yeah, we do that kind of stuff all the time, just like we did with your little friend over there."  you looked up and you instantly saw Kayna perched her lips to say something...oh come on. 

"Your mothers must be very proud then." You say, and that's when your boxing buddy came over, bringing you back up against the wall.

"You really need to cut this attitude of yours, you think you're so much better than us." 

"W...Well, i..i'm not the one k...kidnapping teens am I?" you question, and then he hit you, again and again before throwing you off to the side, like you were nothing. 

oh....god....karma.....

where are you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DUN DUN DAAAAA,
 not really and I know it's not the best chapter ever and things are kind of going slow for karma and you but I promise we're gonna get down to it soon, I'm just not a fan of the whole 'falling in love' the second day of interaction. so, yeah, next chapter, I PROMISE will have some more karma x reader things, and i'm sorry this chapter is so long and it's really not as good as the other ones. Yeah, I'll update in a couple days, I promise. 

I ALSO want to say THANK YOU for everyone reading and commenting and voting, it means a lot to me, so thanks