chapter three

cheyenne's p.o.v
we all approached the front door of the gallagher house, my mom knocked on the door, her knuckles tapping three times against the brown door outside the house. a few moment of waiting outside, someone finally answered the door. it was a girl who looked to be in her early or mid twenties.
"hello, i'm fiona. nice to meet you guys, please come in." she smiled opening the door wider to let us in. we walked in my mom continued talking with fiona as us kids just stood their awkwardly behind my mom not really knowing what to do or say. "well i hope you guys like spaghetti and meatballs, oh and garlic bread." she smiled at us all dragging me out of my thoughts.
"good news, we love spaghetti." my sister smiled a her.
"well great!" she exclaimed. "you guys can take your seats at the table while i gather the kids." she smiled at us.
"kids dinners ready!" she yelled on the top of her lungs to fill the whole house.

once  she said that, it was like a heard of kids came running down the steps, five to be exact. they all ran over to the table filling up empty seats, carl of course took the empty seat next to me while camila sat on my other side. fiona brought the big bowls of spaghetti and meatballs to the table and another big bowl of garlic bread, everyone started passing everything around trying to get their hands on the food.
"so why did you guys decide to move here?" fiona asked my family.
"well uh chey just got out of juvie and we decided we needed a new start so we came here to chicago because we have family who live here." my mom awkwardly explained, not knowing what fiona would think about juvie.
"juvie huh?" fiona raised her eyebrows looking at me and i just nodded at her. "well then, seems like you and carl will be great friends." she chuckled making us all laugh.
"so you guys got family here on the south side?" the oldest brother lip asked.
"yep, mickey and mandy milkovich." i answered.
"you're related to mickey?" the second oldest ian asked.
"yep. do you know him?" my brother asked.
"oh yeah i know him." he answered.

the night carried on all of his talking and cracking jokes getting to know each other more and more, and honestly i was having a great time, and so was everyone else. i even saw lip and my sister flirting with each other, starting at one another smirking and shit. while we were all talking i felt carl's hand on my thigh. i tensed up and glanced over at him and saw a slight smirk plastered on his lips, but he didn't look at me his head stayed straight and focused on the conversation between everyone.
"where's the bathroom?" i asked fiona.
"it's upstairs, carl can show you." she smiled, oh great. we both slid our chairs out from the table and i followed him up the stairs.
"thanks." i told him before walking into the bathroom, but he walked in with me.
"god you're so hot." he said facing me.
"i'd say the same for you." i smirked. next thing i know carl had pushed me up against the door, "you're so fucking hot babygirl." he whispered in my ear and started kissing and sucking on my neck.
"fuck carl." a slight moaned escaped my mouth. he stopped kissing and sucking on my neck leaving me disappointed. he looked at me and crashed his lips onto mine. he asked for entrance in which i playfully denied, his hand went down to my butt and squeezed it, surprising me i opened my mouth more which he took as entrance. out tongues fought for dominance for a good three minutes, until i pulled away.
"we should get back downstairs." i told him.
"but the fun is just getting started." he playfully pouted.
"then i guess the fun will just have to wait." i smirked.
"seriously you're just gonna leave me horny and unsatisfied?" he questioned and once again pouted.
"awe you poor thing." i rolled my eyes and pouted like he did. i opened the bathroom door and walked down the hall and back down the stairs where everyone still sat at the table talking. "where's carl?" fiona asked.
"he said he had to get something out of his room." i shrugged and took my seat next to my sister camila, and the conversation continued on, i really didn't care about the conversation at all, all i could think about was carl, who at this moment was probably in his room, jacking off.
///////////
hey guys it's kaylin ! i just wanted to say i hope you guys are enjoying the book just as much as i am writing it !!