chapter two

cheyenne's p.o.v
"who were you outside talking to?" my older sister, camila asked as i walked inside the house.
"our neighbor carl, he lives across the street." i shrugged.
"do you think he's cute?" she asked me smirking. my sister, and i have always been close, so i can practically tell her anything, along with her not being a pussy, she smokes and does drugs just like i do, and she's been in a bit of trouble with the law so she understand where i come from sometimes.
"oh yeah, he's definitely cute." i chuckled.
"i saw you two out there smoking, so he's not a pussy?" she asks.
"no, he claims he's the biggest badass in the south." i chuckled.
"clearly he hasn't met mickey." camila chuckled.
  "i guess not." i laughed. "mom says start unpacking your room, and to get ready soon. we are having dinner at their house tonight." i told her and she nodded and i walked into my brothers room.

my story isn't too unusual, i have a older sister camila, by two years. she's 17 and will be turning 18 in a couple months, this is her last year of high school, as for me i'm 15 and will be 16 in a couple of months. i'll be a sophomore, while i was in juvie they didn't teach me anything, since it's halfway through summer, i'll be spending it studying my ass off and i'll have to take a huge test of thing i should've learned freshman year, if i pass i'll be a sophomore if not i'll have to go through freshman year. i have a twin brother, connor, who luckily doesn't get in as much trouble as i do, so he will be going straight into sophomore year, he does smoke weed and drink but he doesn't do anything to crazy like other drugs. i have one more brother, who is four years old, cole. he is our half brother, my mom was dating a guy at the time and he got her knocked up and when my mom told him he left us, but i know such a big age gap, seven years ago when i was eight, our dad was shot and killed, so we have a single mom, she hasn't found anyone and hasn't remarried yet, so it's just the five of us.

"mom says to start unpacking an get ready soon, we are going over to the gallaghers for dinner at 6:30." i told him stepping into his room. "okay." he simply nodded and responded.

i walked into my room and started unpacking, i unpacked all of my shoes, when i was dealing i was a little greedy and i wasn't giving all of my money to my mom to help pay the bills instead i was out buying jordan shoes, so now I have a beautiful mess of them. i unpacked them all, lining them all up on my closet floor and continued unpacking everything else. i grabbed my posters and put them in a separate box, decided to decorate my room tomorrow, tomorrow i'll spend the whole day doing whatever i want to decorate it. i unpacked all of my clothes putting them folded up in my drawers and hanging up my party outfits, and outfits i actually like wearing. once i eventually got done packing i grabbed my phone, to see it was already 6:17pm. i looked at myself in my full body mirror leaning up against my wall, i looked at my outfit, tight red crop top, black leggings, red and white jordan retro 12's. my makeup looked fine still and my hair was still straight so i was ready to go, i didn't need to get all fancied up for dinner with the gallaghers, we never dress up anyways. i grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to see my mom and my brother cole sitting in the living room ready for dinner.
"are you ready?" i asked her. "yes, go see if camila and connor are ready." she told me and i just nodded and walked back upstairs.

i knocked on camila's door and opened to see her laying on her bed on her phone while watching tv, and there were a couple unpacked boxes still on the floor. "are you ready?" i asked her.
"yeah." she said standing up, kind of dressed the same i am since we have the same style.
"okay, we're leaving." i told her, she nodded and turned her tv off. i walked over to connor's door and knocked on it then opened it, he was sitting on his bed playing video games, "time to leave." i told him.
"okay." he said not taking his eyes off the screen. after watching him for a few seconds he got up and turned the system off, put his shoes on and we both walked downstairs to see the family ready.
"alright let's go." my mom said picking up cole and we walked out the door.