Chapter 8 ~ Best friends

Start from the beginning

"A feisty one are we? I like it! It suits you loner!" Jordan smirked.

"I warned you!" I said and kneed him in the crotch. At this point I had completely forgotten that Lucy was here until she started laughing her eyes out after Jordan fell to the ground with a painful grunt. I turned around and stormed away from him. Lucy ran up to me still laughing.

"Oh my god! That was the funniest thing ever! I think me and you are gonna be really good friends!" Lucy laughed. A small smile appeared on my face.

"It wasn't that funny. I just gave him a piece of my mind." I said.

"Still tho! Seeing Jordan in pain after trying to hit on someone is the best thing ever!" Lucy laughed. A small chuckle escaped my lips.

"See! Even you're laughing!" Lucy said. Soon enough we were both laughing.

"Hey. Let's just skip the tour and go hang on the beach!" Lucy suggested.

"Good idea!" I said and we walked to the beach. We sat on the sand and started talking.

"So tell me about yourself!" Lucy asked.

"Well my full name is (Y/n) (L/n). I'm 20 and I really do not like Jordan." I said.

"I'm Lucy Dawn. I'm also 20 and I also dislike Jordan! Now tell me about your past!" Lucy asked.

"Oh umm..." I said looking at my feet.

"Did I say something wrong? I'm so sorry if I did!" Lucy apologized.

"No no! It's okay! It's just that my past isn't really... Pretty..." I said.

"Oh. Well mine isn't the best either so I can tell you mine then. So I'm a witch and both my parents were normal humans. I was born with this gift and I was proud of it, but my parents weren't. They said that I was weird and not normal and that the village that we lived in hated witches. So when I turned 8 they told the village what I was and was sent for execution. Luckily I had learned a spell on teleportation so I teleported out of the village and ran for my life until a pack of really nice witches found me and took me under their brooms (A/n see what I did there? Hehehe). They became my second family after what my parents did to me. So a few years passed and I turned 20. I decited to start my own life and ventured out until one day I came upon Phoenix Drop and then here we are!" Lucy said.

"Oh wow! I can kinda relate to your past." I said.

"You can? How?" Lucy asked.

"Well... I haven't told anyone except for one person about my past. But I really feel a strong bond between us so I trust you!" I smiled.

"Really? Aww! Is it weird if I feel the same way?" Lucy asked.

"I don't think so!" I said.

"Yay! Then let's be best friend!" Lucy said.

"Sure! I'd love to!" I smiled.

"Yay!" Lucy smiled brightly. It warmed my heart to see her smile like that.

"So I'll tell you about it then..." I started. I told Lucy the whole story about the abuse and bullying to the running away and to the demon attack. When I finished Lucy was absolutely speechless. I got worried that she might start judging me, but then she suddenly attacked me with a giant hug.

"I'm so sorry you had to go threw that! That demon bastard will pay!" Lucy said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"No one gets to destroy my best friends life like that and get away with it! Hell no! I'll go beat up Jordan for what he did to you!" Lucy said. I smiled.

"Hahaha! What if I told you that I've been training with Aphmau to be better at fighting and killing the demon?" I said.

"Really? How did Aphmau agree to that?" Lucy asked.

"I just told her that I would like to learn how to use a sword." I said.

"That's all?" Lucy asked.

"That's all!" I said.

•••

Okay. So now let me introduce to you your new bff in the book.

Lucy Megan Dawn.

Lucy is a 20 year old witch with a kind heart

Lucy is a 20 year old witch with a kind heart. Lucy is a brave, strong and caring woman who would do anything to save the people she truly and deeply cares about. She's also super bubbly and quirky

Lucy is 5,6 and her weapon in the book is her witchcraft powers and spells. She also has this dark purple crystal that gives her the power of invincibility. She wears this gem as a necklace and it was given to her by her witch friend. No one knows about the gems power.

But yeah...

Hope you liked this chapter and if so then please tell me in the comments.

Byeee!

( ^3^) ~