Start Menu

Back again reader? I have another story for you. A story of a 20 year old girl named Willa.

Willa's life has been a long one. She lived with her mother till she was 8, when her mom dropped her off at a Vault Hunters' door, only a note saying her daughter's situation. A situation that daughter never knew of. Then she lived with the Vault hunter for the rest of her life, even through Jack's rain of terror. That lucky vault hunter was a person not from this world. A person named Zer0.

Now before we get to her life with Zer0 you have to understand her life before she was abandoned. Her mother told her as she grew up that she has the looks of her father. Beautiful. She had red hair and blue eyes. She also grew up being able to tinker with things, like making little robots when she was younger and later in her life reverse engineering fast-travel and echo-comms, turning the later into walkie-talkies.

Also when she was 16 she built her own cybernetic arm and ECHO eye, being able to hack things in under seconds.

Now onto her life with Zer0... Whenever her mom first left Willa Zer0 had no idea how to care for a child, so he taught her defense. Most 8 year olds would hide until the adult gave up, but Willa didn't care. If she was in the room, she'd do it. And she was pretty darn good too.

Whenever she turned 10 Zer0 started to train her with weapons. He digistructed all the weapons that would soon be hers. While he would digistruct them, Willa would be fascinated by the machine. Later making one of her own for her and Zer0.

He taught her with a lot of weapons. Later in her life she went around with a the Ogre combat rifle, an Omega shield, 2 repeater pistols and one black sword (like Zer0's). Most of those weapons are digistructed. She likes Atlas tech more than Hyperion. Practically fangirls over them.

Now we're done with the back story. I know, that was a bo-ore. What you need to know now is that 20 year old Willa is on her way to intercept a deal she will never forget.

_______________________________________

Oh my I really hope that chapter wasn't as bad as I think it is and I hope it's not too predictable. Either way Im writing this story to get it out of my head, sorry if it sucks.