Final Chapter & Epilogue

It doesn't take long before we both finish, my body collapsing towards him. Cullen wraps his arms around me, hugging my body to his as we lay together. He kisses me softly with a smile. "My wife, my darling Samira. I love you so much," he whispers before falling asleep.

"I love you too, Cullen," I reply before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

The next morning, Cullen and I are woken with breakfast in bed. The servant enters the room with a bow and exits after leaving the breakfast on a nearby table. "Good morning, my love," Cullen whispers, kissing my forehead.

"Good morning. I hope you slept well last night," I respond, turning to grab the bowls that were sent up to us. We eat quickly, then preoccupy ourselves in bed. Our bodies press against each other, hands grasping, moans emitting from our mouths.

We go at it several times, barely taking time to rest before continuing where we left off. After a few rounds, we finally stop, and Cullen rests his hand on my stomach. "I love you so much," he states, leaning down to kiss me.

~~~~

Months have passed, and Cullen and I have celebrated our love. My stomach swells with our first child- we're both hoping for a baby girl, and we plan to name her Amnestria. If we have a boy, we're going to name him Stanton. Shortly after we discovered my pregnancy -Vera was certainly right- Cullen announced that we would return to Skyhold shortly after our child is born and the journey is safe.

Cullen reaches down to touch my large stomach, feeling the baby kick. Not too much longer until I'm to give birth. "Our child is lively!" He remarks with a grin.

"They a-" I begin, pausing when I feel water drip down my thighs, and the contractions begin. "The baby!" I scream out, and I am rushed to my chambers. Attendants swarm to me, with Vera supervising them all, to help me in delivering my child.

A day later, I am cradling my daughter in my arms as she suckles from my breast. "How is she doing?" Cullen asks, going to sit next to me.

"She's doing well. Our darling girl, our Amnestria," I mumble, kissing her forehead.

~Epilogue, 2 Years Later~

I am bundled in the furs of a red lion, sitting in my room here in Skyhold. Papers are scattered across my desk, but I can't focus on paperwork anymore. With Stanton asleep in his crib, and Amnestria with her father, my mind keeps wandering.

After Amnestria was born, the augur predicted that Branson would become the next Thane, and he assumed the role. Shortly after that, we departed for Skyhold. Since then, we were blessed enough to have a second child, and Cullen joined the Inquisition.

I quickly stand when Stanton begins crying in the nursery, and I rush to him. When I reach the room, I notice Cullen and Amnestria tending to the baby and I join them.

It's so strange to think that a wrong turn in the Frostbacks led me to be a wife and mother. As confounded as this may sound, I wouldn't have it any other way.

The end.