Chapter 4 (edited for content)

(Again, this chapter was originally NSFW. And I'm not in the mood to be reported again when I had this story marked down as Mature originally and I put warnings in the chapters for mature content. Especially when there's Creepypasta porn, and FNAF smut, and 1D smut on this website and it doesn't get reported. So like the last chapter, this one has been edited.)

Floria? Who's Floria? Another afoka woman? Cullen pauses and sighs, disappointment on his face. But then I notice something else in his eyes. It's not the lust that clouded his vision earlier; it's rage. "Krem, I will deal with this in the morning. You are dismissed," he mumbles. Krem leaves, and Cullen turns to me.

"Are you happy? You're going to be a father. You get to-" I begin before he cuts me off.

"Samira, even if I wanted to marry Floria, the timing isn't right. I haven't been intimate with her in five months," Cullen says. Then it truly hits me. Cullen is right; if it's his, she wouldn't be finding out just now. Unless he's lying to me. "I must ask something of you," he begins.

"What is it?" I inquire.

"Until we find out if the child is mine, tradition says that I cannot bed you. However, we can spend time together. I ask for your company, and your assistance. If you can, I need you to look into the circumstances surrounding Floria's pregnancy. Find anything you can that gives evidence that the child isn't mine," Cullen continues.

"I'll do it, on one condition."

"And that is?" He asks.

"I want to be able to write letters to the Inquisition. They must know that I'm still alive and well, and I will return at my own will," I answer.

Cullen smirks and lays down beside me. "I'd no idea that I was bedding the Inquisitor. Well, I mean, technically we haven't-" I interrupt him with a kiss.

"My Lord, your dinner is here. Shall I come in?" The servant asks after knocking.

"Enter," Cullen answers after pulling away, looking over at me with an eye roll. The servant enters, leaves the plates nearby, and walks out while avoiding making eye contact. While Cullen lights a candle, I go to grab the plates. He uncorks a bottle of wine for he to enjoy and we have a candlelit dinner before blowing out the candle and falling asleep.

The next morning, I wake up, wrapped in Cullen's arms. He wakes up a few minutes after me, yawning. "Look, we have a big day ahead of us. I've only got time for a quickie before-" Cullen begins.

"Unless you mean a quick blowjob, you're shit outta luck. You're not allowed to bed me, remember?" I reply.

Cullen grabs my face with a smirk. "I might not be allowed to bed you just yet, but that doesn't mean that we can't do other things," he retorts.

"Lay down on the bed," I whisper and he obeys me. "Be a good boy and listen to me. You might be the Thane, but in the bedroom, I'm in charge." I continue. Cullen chuckles, but is cut off when I kiss him. I pepper kisses down his body.

{explicit content edited out}

In the heat of the moment, neither of us last very long. Overall, it probably takes about 20 minutes, but I don't care. All I'm aware of is how amazing this is, and how I want more of Cullen. His release comes shortly after mine.

It takes us both a few minutes to fully process what we've just done. His amber eyes show desire, but with a hint of fear. What will happen to us if anyone finds out? What will happen to him? To me?