Seasons Of Love Part 30

Part Thirty:

Rudra never called or messaged me after that. Taniya with whom I had no contact for months was back. Now as a matter of fact, I was scared to reveal the truth to her so I kept her at bay. But fortunately or unfortunately, Rudra had told her everything. She couldn't support me though she wanted to. How could she? Her friend was wrong. This stupid girl of hers loved someone who was forever someone else's. And how? With a little child. Arjun was too young to dial my number from a random phone and tell me that he missed me. I know he does. VK never showed up again.
I kept quiet for months. Every time my mother asked me about anything related to my mysterious lover, I said it was all a dream.
Rudra blocked me from everywhere he could. Possibly, not from his thoughts and definitely not from his heart. Sometimes, I wish he had shown a little more courage and told Ananya everything. I was sure she would accept us. Sigh!
Why cry over spilt milk!? Well, no. I don't cry anymore.
Or maybe I do but tears don't show up. I break myself within.
Remember Piyush? Yes, that annoying guy I hated?
We are engaged now. He has always loved me which I chose to ignore.
Or maybe now I choose to desperately acknowledge. What could I do more? Well, it's pretty well understood that this story has come to an end. You know I have lost it. The season has changed and is back to winter again. Probably there I am going to be stuck all my life. Lastly, to Rudra...
If you ever read this, just know that this story was not to remind you of our unfinished love story. This story was for the people who dare to take risks in love. You must be happy with her. I know, you are. I am trying to be happy with Piyush.
Strange it is, isn't it? How you are with someone who doesn't love you back.
And I am with someone whom I can never love. The two people who loved each other. You and I. Anyway, let past be past. Take care Rudra. I wish if you had only tried once. :)

The End.