Chapter 9

Sorry for the delayed update. Please leave some feedback in the comments, and dont forget to vote.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door opened and a distraught Claire rubbed her eyes clear of crust and looked at Jaxon. "H-hi". She stared at him for a solid moment and everything clicked before he replied. "Hey-". The girl sprinted towards an exit and saw Jace and Jax coming up the stairs. So, she jumped out the window and shifted half way down into a small gray wold and scared the humans around her.

A few hours later she unshifted and walked around naked. "What the fuck did that bastard do to me?!" She was headed towards wherever. The naked girl heard something behind her and was slammed soaking wet into a muddy puddle by a dark brown and white wolf pup. They licked her naked body and nuzzled their heads into her neck. The girl grabbed them and threw them across the street. They released loud whimpers and ran away when they saw 3 large wolves come to a stop behind Claire.

They shifted and pulled clothing out of nowhere, putting it on. Jace gave Claire a large floor length t-shirt. "I see that Jaxon defied us and made you a werewolf, that's nice". 

Claire blocked out her mates as they started to argue and ran over to where those wolf pups were. They had unshifted and were giving her dirty glares. "We're going to tell our mommy on you". "No! Get back here".