Chapter 6

"You're going to get your asses kicked". Claire said in a sing song voice.... "He's a mercenary, and he's going to beat your asses then kill you and shit on your graves". She got up and laughed and walked straight into a wall, falling backwards to the ground. "Ow! What the fuck!?"

Jace had helped her up, propping her up against something and returning to his brothers to think. "If that man comes here. Then we're risking the lives of our pack members. She'll be safe at home.... Fine. You can go home!"

Jaxon was enraged at the decision. Claire had probably contacted the man and gave him the Alphas' information. It's her fault why we're losing her! His wolf went crazy in his head and took over. He threw her off of her chair then when she got up, he punched her in the face so that she fell back down.

Jax and Jace ran over to help their helpless mate. But, somehow Jaxon kept inflicting pain on her. "Ow!" Their wolves took over, fighting Jaxon. He had kicked her in the mouth, knocking out her buck teeth. Jace knocked him backwards and Jax disappeared for a second, reappearing with a silver chain. Despite it burning him, he bounded Jaxon to the room.

"It's her fault why we lose her! Can't you understand this?! We don't get our mate!"

Claire woke up in a hospital. She was hooked up to a bunch of machines and panicked when she saw a bunch of doctors surrounding her. "Shh. No!. Calm down sweetheart.... We're just trying to remove a knife that's embedded in your head. Don't worry, it won't affect your brain in any way possible!"