Chapter 1

~Narrator~

Jax and Jace chased after their 6 year old sister, Sophie as she held onto their boxers and ran as fast as her tiny legs could carry her. "Soph i swear when we catch you im-!" She ran into her bedroom and slammed the door in their faces, "well that went well". Jaxon stepped out of the shadows laughing, he tossed a spider man and a batman print boxers at them. "Cover your junks, that's only for our mate". The guys went to their rooms and changed into the clothes of their choice.

~Half An Hour Later~

Each boy pulled up to their high school in their custom colored lamborghinis. They put their cars in park and then walked into the school. Jax smirked and walked over to his pack of geeks waiting for him, "how's it going with your half of our project?" "I'm done, it's your turn Jax". He took the nessessary papers and walked to his first class, History.

Jace walked into the gymnasium for his first class, Fitness. Jaxon leaned against the wall and watched the girls walk by, unclothing them in his mind. "Jenny come here". The brunette blushed and scurried over to him, "don't call nor text me again, lose my number". She looked down and walked away, Jaxon walked to Math class.

~~

The boys met up at their lockers, that were coincidentally side-by-side eachother. Their noses shot up at the perfect aroma flooded the hallway. A girl ran from around the corner and headbutted a nearby locker. Falling unconscious almost immediately.