Chapter 36 - New friend?

Start from the beginning

"Who told you it was a he?"

"You mean she?!" You exclaimed with widened eyes. This guy is really something. Your lips turned into a frown when he laughed out of the blue.

"I was joking." He said while his eyes were completely gone because his undefeated smile. You gasp and hit him with your bag. 

"You're one naughty kid!"

"Hey! I didn't know you'll fall for it!"

You giggled and pursed your lips. You don't have anything to do so you decided to sleep. 

"Can I lean on you?" You said while tilting your head and hugged your bag close to your chest. He find it cute though. He never thought a girl would befriend with him.

"Uhm... I guess so." He replied and you rested your head on his shoulder. 

"Hmm, my birth month is December. So you think you're older?"

He smiled and nodded his head. "Good. You can be my older brother then." 

"Goodnight big bro." You smiled and closed your eyes. "Wake me up when the bell rings, ok?"

 He stared at you for a moment before a smile crept his lips. "Yeah...sure."

'Big bro huh?'

The old man tapped his fingers as he waited for an answer. 

"Well...?"

"Uhm, I swear I didn't know what happened Mr. Principal." You said with honesty. 

You're in the principal's office together with Mrs. Kim and the principal. Mrs. Kim raised a brow with her arms crossed over her chest. With her spectacles, hiding her fiery eyes. She looked like those step mothers in her tied up bun hair.

"Then who do you think did this? The teachers? Me?!" Mrs. Kim snapped out in front of you. 

"Well if Hyomin doesn't hate me I'll be thinking it was you." You softly muttered while your eyes wandered around the room.

"Are you muttering Ms. Choi?" The principal said as he folded his palms together.

"A-ani." You immediately responded while shaking your head. 

"Good. Cause I don't like to hear muttering here especially in my office." He said and laid his back on his comfy sit. 

"Mrs. Kim, do you think I'll embarrass myself and get into detention by doing that on my own?"

"You're talking to a teacher young lady." Mrs. Kim glared.

"It's just a common logic, don't you think sonsaengnim?" You smiled innocently while she kept herself normal, which is obviously she's not in her normal state. Her ears were getting red.

"That's enough Tia. Can you just tell us the name?" The principal interrupted. 'Mentioning name is a bad idea, I don't even have any proofs'

"But I swear, I really don't have any idea." You said and your eyes were almost pleading on him to let you go.

"Hmm...you know that vandalism in this campus is prohibited." You lowered your head as you nodded. "But as you said, we still don't have any proofs, am I right?"

Once again, you nodded your head in agreement. He pursed his lips and unfolded his hands, placing it on the arms of the chair.

"Alright, you're off the hook. But next time I don't want any of this to happen again."