Chapter three: life

sorry it's a fluffy filler I've got a lot of ideas for this story though so it should get better :)

I woke up the next morning to Harry missing from bed. I heard a laugh coming from the kitchen. I got up from the bed and made my way down the stairs. Zayn and Liam were sitting at the table eating pancakes while Harry was making some more for me and him looking over the counter to see Niall only in his dipper on the couch with a sippy cup in his hand.

"Good morning babe," Harry said kissing me.

"Ewww kiss," Zayn screamed. Harry and I both chuckled.

"How's everybody," I said kissing Zayn and Liam on top of the head and then getting a plate from Harry.

"Good!" Zayn and Liam screamed.

"Niall's mostly better he doesn't have a fever but he didn't want to eat," Harry said smiling.

"We're meeting my mom and the girl today at the park," I said walking into the living room.

"Sounds good," Harry said sitting at the table next to where I put my plate across from the boys. I walked to Niall on the couch.

"Hey buddy you want to come sit with me and Harry and Liam and Zayn and eat," I asked him. He nodded and I picked him up. He rested his head in the crock of my neck.

I sat down at the table and sat Niall on my lap. I started eating.

"Liam you want to be a big boy and put your plate and Zayn's I'm the sync," Harry asked while I stuffed my face occasionally giving Niall a bite. Liam nodded seeming excited. He brought the two empty plates to the sink and then Harry brought his.

"Let's go take baths and get dressed yeah," Harry asked the two boys. They both nodded smiling up at Harry.

Once we got to the park I immediately spotted my mom, Fizzy and Lottie sitting next to her, Phoebe and Daisy were playing on the swings. We made eye contact about the same time and my mom and the two girls sprung from their seat on the bench, coming towards us. My mom hugged me and the baby in my arms.

"This must be baby Niall," she squealed. Niall hid his head in my chest.

"He's a bit shy," I said smiling.

"And Liam and Zayn," She said looking down at the two boys holding Harry's hand.

"I Zayn," Zayn said to my mom and the girls, who just walked up. They all smiled down at him.

"How old are you Zayn," Phobe asked. Zayn held up four fingers signaling that he was four years old.

"I'm 6 I'm older," Liam said quietly. I chuckled a bit.

"Yeah buddy you're older," Harry chuckled.

"Come play with us," Daisy asked the two boys. Both boys nodded and followed Daisy and Phobe to the playground.

"Lottie Fiz go with them," I told my two oldest younger sisters. They both nodded and followed the four younger children.

"You guys are doing good," my mom complimented us.

"Thanks," I said smiling as we walked to the bench Niall still sitting on my hip arms wrapped around my neck. Harry my mom and I sat on the bench Niall in my lap.

"Is he feeling better," my mom asked motioning towards the little boy in my lap.

"mostly he didn't have a fever this morning he's a bit clingy though," Harry replied.

"Has Anne seen them yet," she asked.

"No she's coming over tomorrow while Harry's at work," I replied.

"Oh that's good for your first day with them and all," my mom replied.

"Yeah she's going stay with Zayn and Niall while Louis goes and signs up Liam for school," Harry said smiling. Niall squirmed around in my lap and I kissed the top of his head.