20.

I want to make up for all the days I didn't update... SO GET READY, THERE WILL BE SMUT.. AND I MEAN SMUT! The pic is my zustin manip that I made lol.

Zayn's pov.

I walk out and see Gigi standing next to the couch innocently, with Justin sitting on the couch on his phone, annoyance clear on his face.

"Well Zaynie boo, I have to get going, my parents want me home before 8,"Gigi speaks up, walking over to me.

"I'll walk you to your car,"I say softly as she goes to thank my parents. I then follow her as we reach her car that is parked in our driveway. She turns around and hugs me, wrapping her arms tightly around me. Surprised at the action, I hug back. We pull apart and she smiles at me before pecking my lips softly. She then gets in her car and drives away after turning it on.

I walk back inside and see Justin chatting with my parents. I walk in and they continue to talk. All signs of annoyance are gone from his face, as he smiles at my parents while they converse.

"By the way, I was wondering if Zayn could sleep over at my place? Harry said he wanted us all to hang out,"Justin says, looking at me. The glint in his eye let's me know Harry said no such thing, but I stay silent.

"Yeah, that should be fine! How about it, Zayn?"my dad asks.

"Sure,"I say, and I go upstairs to get my stuff ready. I walk out with my bag containing all the things I need for my sleep over, only to see Justin gone.

"Honey, Justin said to just walk in when you head over, he already left,"mum says. I nod and search for my phone in my pockets before

"Forgot my phone, I'll be back,"I say before running back upstairs after tossing my bag on the couch.

Trisha's pov.

I watched as Zayn went to get his phone and looked at his bag.

"Hun, bring me the box,"I say, enunciating the word 'box'. My lovely husband handed me a box of condoms with a small lube bottle inside and I sneaked them in before Zayn could see me.

My baby has to be safe when he has sex.

Zayn's pov.

I went downstairs again and my mom handed me my bag. "Have fun, and be safe!"she called out as I shook my head while exiting my home.

I walked across the lawn to Justin's door and opened it. I walked in like my mom told me and turned to close it. I gasped as Justin popped up behind me and grabbed my wrist, turning me around before pinning me on the door.

"You have no idea how much seeing you there with Gigi bothered me,"he breathed out as he pressed kisses to my neck. I shivered as I looked at him, my eyes wide.

"And I just want to say one thing, Zayn. I've known you for a little over a month, but you're mine. All mine,"he whispers as he grips my thighs. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist instinctively. His lips meet mine in a hungry kiss as my back is pressed against the door. He pulls away and puts me down, only to pick up my bag and take my arm, leading me to his room. We walk in and he reaches to take off his clothing from the dinner.

He pulls out a t-shirt and tosses it on, only wearing his tight Calvin Klein briefs. I follow his actions and also begin to take off my clothes until I'm in my boxers. I'm reaching for my bag to get my shirt and shorts when Justin suddenly grips my wait from behind. I feel something hard press against my bum, and close my eyes, letting my bag fall. I hear a thud that doesn't sound like my bag, and squeeze my eyes. Justin chuckles which confirms my thoughts.