5.

Zayn's pov.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"I instantly say, as he smirks.

"Nice to see you too. How are you Zaynie?"he says, pushing past me and inviting himself in, like if he owns the place.

"Nice place, you should bring me around here more often,"he says.

"Why would I bring you inside my house. Why are you even in here? I should kick you out!"I exclaim in annoyance.

"You wouldn't dare kick me out,"Justin scoffs, a smile at his lips that's so annoying ugh. I groan.

"Get out, stop annoying me,"I say.

"I'm not annoying you!"he whines, sitting next to me on the couch as a I grab the remote and go to Netflix on the tv.

"You're pissing me off. It's not nice to piss of your neighbors,"I spat out.

"At this point, I would have thought you would consider me a friend Zaynie, not your neighbor,"he says in mock sadness, leaning his head on my shoulder.

I bump his head with my shoulder, resulting in an 'ow!' from him.

He lifts his head and glares at me, and I smirk and I watch his gaze drop to my lips, before back to my eyes. He quickly licks his lips and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Do you specifically want something?"I ask, annoyed.

"Well there is this one thing I want."he says seriously.

"What is it?"I ask.

"Well you see.. I got my eyes on you. You're everything that I see. I want your high love and emotion endlessly. I can't get over you. You left your mark on me. I want your high love and emotion endlessly,"he sang softly to me.

I felt a shiver on my skin from hearing his voice and noticed I had goosebumps. His voice is truly beautiful.

"You have a nice voice. Do you sing?"I ask, totally changing the subject due to my curiosity.

"As a matter of fact, I do. I love singing, I write my own songs, I've even written and sold my songs to some people before,"he says.

"Oh you have? For what artists?"I ask in disbelief.

"Oh you know. Just those casual singers on the radio. Do Taylor Swift or Harry Styles ring a bell?"he asks.

"What? I don't believe you,"I say, turning my head away but wanting to know if he spoke the truth.

"Oh really? Don't believe me? What if I had,"he pauses, looking around, "Proof?"he finally finishes suspensefully.

"I just can't believe that one of my favorite solo artists, Harry Styles, has songs written by you,"I say. Then my eyes widen. "Don't tell anyone I listen to Harry."I say sternly.

"Believe what you want. Hmm. I think I'll FaceTime Harry right now,"he says.

"Go ahead,"I say, burning in curiosity.
I watch as he calls 'Harry' and suddenly, Harry's face shows up.

"Justin. What's going on mate?"I hear his voice and fall off the couch and onto the floor.

"Not much, just hanging at my neighbor's place. He just fell from fanboying onto the floor,"he says, but I stay in shock.

"Ooh, fun. Is he a fan?"Harry asks.

"Yeah, didn't believe me when I said I knew you,"Justin snorted.

"Aw s'cute. So I heard you're back in London?"he says.

"Yup. Threw a big party. You missed it,"Justin says.