8.

Zayn's pov.

"Justin you're crashing our sleep over!"I whine as Justin follows us inside my Harry room. Louis looks around in awe at all my merch, as Justin plops himself on the floor.

"Why can't I join?"he complains.

"Uh, because you weren't invited? It's Louis and I only,"I say, crossing my arms.

"Well then I'm inviting myself."Justin says, copying me and crossing his arms, I glare at him and he blows me a kiss and I shake my head, turning around.

"Anyone want pizza?"I ask. Louis and Justin nod, and I go downstairs, ready to order.

Justin's pov.

Louis and I are left alone, and I smile at him, before turning serious.

"You don't have a crush on Zayn, right?"

"Me? No! He's my friend. And well I can clearly see he is claimed and taken."Louis says.

"Ugh Gigi,"I make a face.

"Actually,"Louis pauses, giggling. "I meant you. It's not hard to tell you like Zayn, and you have this look and posture around him that literally says 'he's property of Justin, stay away',"Louis finishes.

I smile. "Well he's irrisistable. You're right, he is mine, and I don't like to share what is mine,"I say, pursing my lips.

My phone beeps and I take it out, seeing a text from Zayn.

Ask Louis what kind of pizza he wants and then text me back, it says.

"What kind of pizza do you want?"I ask.

"I like cheese,"Louis says.

"Same. I'll be right back, m'gonna go tell Zayn,"I say.

"Why don't you just keep him company?"Louis says, wiggling his eyebrows as he opens a game on his phone. I wink back at him before walking out. (NO PUN INTENDED LOL)

After running into them and telling them the news about our lads night, I found out there was a sleep over and I certainly would not miss out. Which makes it better for me since Zayn's parents are on a date and I can make a move. (Lol had to edit this part, I wrote it in Zayn's pov.)

I finally reached the bottom step and found Zayn waiting.

"You just had to come and tell me didn't you. I clearly said to text me. Anyways. What do you guys want?"he asks.

"Louis and I both want cheese, what do you want?"I ask.

"The same. I'm gonna get 3 mediums. Let me dial up the pizza place,"he says but I snatch his phone.

"Please, let me call."

I turn to his phone and see the number already dialing.

"Hello, pizza hut, how may I help you?"

"Yeah, can I get 3 medium cheese pizzas, a 24 piece order of Buffalo wings, and a 2 liter bottle of pepsi,"I say, as Zayn glares and tries to snatch his phone back.

"Okay will that be all?"the lady asks.

"Yes, that's all."

"Your total will be 41.50, ehay is your name and will it be delivery or pick up?"she asks.

"My name is Justin. Delivery please, the address is.."I begun to recite the address which Zayn thankfully wrote in a napkin so I could see it.

I hung up after they gave me the estimated time.