10.

Zayn's pov.

I woke up alone, from my alarm at 7 a.m. I sat up, groggily wiping my eyes, searching for Justin. He was here when I went to sleep. Confused, I got out of bed and walked out of my room.

The hall was empty but I distinctly heard voices coming from downstairs. I rushed to the bathroom, and brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs once I changed clothes, wearing black jeans and a plain white t-shirt.

I found Louis downstairs, eating, along with my parents. They were having a nice chat, it seemed. What surprised me the most was Justin cooking breakfast. He sat a plate with a tower of pancakes, a plate with scrambled eggs, and toast, and fried potato wedges. My eyes widened.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty,"Justin spoke up. My parents motioned for me to sit down. I was still shell shocked, but took a seat, grabbing my food.

"Thank you for the food Justin, you didn't have to do this,"my mom said, smiling.

"No problem mrs. Malik. I'll be heading out with Louis now. Gigi is still taking you, right?"Justin asks me.

"Yeah,"I reply.

"Okay, I'm gonna drive Louis. I spoke with Liam and I'll be picking all of you guys up from school,"he says.

I nod. "Bye Zayn,"Louis says.

"Meet me at my locker!"I call to him before he leaves and he nods.

I start eating and find my parents staring at me with a smile. I swallow before speaking up, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"No reason. Justin is a nice lad, isn't he? Way nicer than the Gina girl you're dating,"my dad says.

I'm about to correct him when my mom speaks up. "Honey, you got her name wrong."

"I did?"

"Yes you did. It's-"my mother cuts me off.

"Georgie. That's her name."she says.

"No its not! It's Gigi,"I whine.

"I assumed that was a nickname?"my mother questioned. I shake my head. They look at eachother then back at me.

"Well have fun on your trip. Take care and be safe,"my dad says, opening the newspaper.

"I'm always safe,"I say, confused. My mother laughs.

"Not that kind of safe, Zayn,"my mother says, a teasing smile on her face. I'm confused until I get what she means.

"Mother! I have a girlfriend! And I'm straight!"I say, annoyed.

Dad gets up and walks past me to go upstairs and ready for work. "Keep telling yourself that, buddy. I think your girlfriend is here, a car just pulled up. Tell Gina I said hello,"he speaks.

"It's Gigi!"I call after him, before grabbing my bag, and slipping my phone in my pocket. I go outside, and there is Gigi, in her car. It's a hot pink mustang, with tinted windows. She smiles when seeing me, and I get in the car.

"Hey Zaynie boo,"she says, leaning over to kiss me. She begins to drive and I watch as she passes school.

"Um, Gigi? School is back that way,"I say.

"I know. But remember, I said I had a surprise,"she says. She drives to an alley next to school and gets out. I stay seated and she pulls open my door. Taking my hand, she pulls me into the backseats. She straddles my lap.

Her lips are on mine, and she kisses me. After a few seconds I kiss back. She grins against my lips and begins to move on my lap. She moves to my neck and I place my hands on her waist, a bit confused. I gasp as I feel her teeth grazing the skin on my neck. I grip her waist as she continues, finishing with a small kiss on the spot.