54-V

I walked in the house at half four and saw Kelli and Riley on the couch, watching tv. I walked over and kissed my wife's head. "You're home," she exclaimed and got up. She hugged me and I hugged back. She took my little hat off and pecked my lips.

"Hey, baby. Hey, Riley," I greeted.

"Go change. You're all sweaty," Kelli said. She sat and I started up the stairs. "And take a shower. You smell like a teenage boy!"

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. I showered and put home clothes on. I went back downstairs and sat beside Kelli. She cuddled into me and I put my arm around her.

"Better," I asked.

"Way better," Riley said. I smiled and put a sloppy kiss on Kelli's cheek.

"Ew. Victoria Marie Quinn-Fuentes."

"Don't use my full name," I said. Riley laughed and I smiled. "Come here Riley."

She came and sat by me. I put my arm around her and she cuddled into me. "She is comfy."

"I know. It's amazing. I love her and her cuddles," Kelli said and looked up at me.

"I love you too. I love you both," I replied. She smiled and so did Riley. Kelli got up and I pouted.

"I gotta make dinner," she said.

"But, you can stay a little longer," I said.

"And you said I was the pouty one."

"You are," I called after her. Riley laughed and I smiled.

"You two are perfect for each other," Riley replied. I smiled and thanked her. "Thank you," she whispered.

"You have nothing to thank us for," I mumbled. She smiled and I heard a loud crashing noise. I got up and ran to the kitchen.

"Fuck that bitch," Kelli said. I looked at the floor and saw a can. I picked Kelli up and set her on the counter. I kissed her cheek and picked the can up.

"I'm cooking dinner tonight. You are being clumsy. Again," I replied. She smiled and Riley came in.

"Is mom okay?" I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. She's just being her clumsy self," I answered.

"I almost dropped her ring in the wedding. And it would've been hilarious."

Rangers Hope (Kellic GXG)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara